||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot Rolled SteelA rolling process at temperatures over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit is use to create hot
rolled steel. Steel products in Massachusetts that have been processed in this manner will have a
blue-gray finish that feels rough to the touch.
Uses: Hot rolled products like hot rolled steel bars are used in the welding and construction trades to make railroad tracks and I-beams, for example. Hot rolled steel is used in situations where precise shapes and tolerances are not required.
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:what are some disadvantages of stainless steel?
- Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel
- Q:A steel rod AISI 1040....?
- A rule of thumb for endurance limits of steel with Sut 200 ksi is that S'e = 0.504 x Sut, thus for your case that would be 113 x .504 = 56.95 ksi (endurance limit is defined as fatigue life greater than 10^6 cycles)
- Q:steel residential homes and solar energy?
- Sun energy technologies is not as commonplace as it's photovoltaic cousin, but is nevertheless an important piece in the actual sun power bigger picture. Solar thermal uses solar power in order to heat either drinking water or even atmosphere, that is after that transferred via collectors within order to it's location. With all the actual challenges we're dealing with in respect within order to global warming and also the stunning increase in air pollution caused by green house gas, solar energy as well as also the techniques utilized to funnel it have become vitally important to our long term which of our planet.
- Q:Are steel casings reloadable?
- you're not supposed to but if there's a will, there's a way. suppose it's the end of the world and you're just about to run out of ammunition, you can reload steel cases by drilling the primer pocket out to fit either a small boxer primer or large boxer primer. and drilling out a flash hole too. the cases must be from your gun and be able to chamber/extract without resizing. steel cases become brittle after a few uses, which become dangerous to reuse more than once. however if it's one of those situations you need ammo, it can be reloaded at low pressure a few dozen times, just give it a thorough inspection between reloading.
- Q:What Metal is around 256% stronger than steel?
- Q:What could the impurities in steel wool be?
- Impurities in steel wool would be of the elemental type. I'm sure steel wool is a mixture of different low grade not good for much of anything else materials. There may be excessive impurities such as lead, cobalt, boron, aluminum etc... in the steel wool. There may also be solvent residue on the wool i.e cleaner, lubricant etc.. I'm sure every batch is different - I know the iron level is high thats what makes them rust quickly.
- Q:Where are the coils and the steel plates used? Where did the steel plate come from?
- Steel coil is a kind of steel plate, also known as coil.The coil, like toilet paper, can roll into a barrel. (describe not very appropriate)When the coil is used, it is necessary to use the Kaiping machine to expand into a flat plate.
- Q:Finding Steel for hobby welding?
- They will sell any quantity of metal and even cut it to size - my experience has been that their prices are not wildly out of line for single pieces of full length stock compared to buying singles where you have to buy a minimum. They also may have sizes that ordinary places consider odd. I was looking for 5/8 square 16 gauge and was told it would have to be shipped in from Houston (to Dallas) by my nearest supplier and found it in stock at MetalSM. But check if you get something odd - the 5/8 cost more than 3/4 at both places and MetalSM actually gave me 3/4 but took it back even though I had cut it. Also check the regular steel suppliers in your area as well as retail welders metal supply places.
- Q:whats the benifits of using steel material for fasteners?
- Relatively cheap, strong, and non-toxic. For Carbon Steel alloys rust and corrosion are problems. For stainless alloys, cost becomes the problem [and corrosion is not eliminated]
- Q:is stainless steel plated or alloyed/mixed?
- stainless steel is an alloy normally iron with additions of C, Mn, Ni, Cr, and Nb - amounts added depend on properties required. Corrosion resistance is due to a very thin but dense layer of chromium oxide which forms at the surface and prevents further attack. Ordinary steel on the other hand becomes coated with a porous layer of iron oxide(rust) through which the atmosphere can pass and cause further corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range