||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:how hot is white hot steel?
- For the best answers, search on this site okorder.com White Hot XG is the best from those two.
- Q:How does water cooling affect the hardness of steel?
- Quenching results in smaller grains than air cooled. This means more boundaries, which means harder steel.
- Q:How to sharpen a knife with the stone and the steel?
- The site listed above gives you a great step by step procedure on how to do this yourself. A Sharpening Steel is used to sharpen the fine edge of a knife. Many knives only need this done to have a refined edge. Any fine edge of a knife can have minor burrs that occur with normal use. To sharpen this type of edge, merely run the knife at an approximate 7-8 degree angle, away from yourself on the Sharpening steel repeatedly (no more than about 8-10 times each side, alternating each side as you go). Give the knife a quick wash, to remove any unwanted detritus, and you are ready to go. If you want to resharpen an entire knife, use a wet stone. Remember some stones have a natural oil in it, some do not. If you are already using a stone with oil, continue to use it with Mineral Oil as the lubricant. If it is a dry stone, use warm water. You'll never be able to change a stone once you use oil. Make sure its as flat as you can. Wet it with warm water, or the mineral oil, rub the knife away from yourself (on the coarse side) at a 5 degree angle on both sides. Alternating sides approximately 20-30 times each. Flip the stone over (dry finer side), and at a 6 degree angle, rub the knife blade toward you on both sides approximately 10 times on each side. Using either your Sharpening steel, or 550-600 coarse emory paper, rub the knife away from you 5-7 alternating times on each side at about a 7-8 degree angle. Clean the knife well. You now have a VERY sharp knife that will require this entire treatment ony 2-4 times a year at most. Otherwise, keep using the sharpening steel. I GUARANTEE this works best.
- Q:At what temperature would steel evaporate?
- Steel is to broad. There are many types of steel with different melting/boiling points. Iron* has a boiling point of 5182 °F and a Heat of vaporization of 340 kJ·mol−1. iron is the main ingredient of steel, along with carbon and other various elements.
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- Speaking of Building Construction, we use grade 450 and 450B not because of toughness, its because it best serves its purpose, reinforcing concrete structure should provide the enough ductility of structure to resist flexure/bending when loads are imposed on it.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon is easy to use for beginners but steal sounds better.
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:what is cast steel? what is the contain? it is diffrent from cast iron?
- Casting is a process of forming a part just like forging or rolling are also processes of forming steel. Cast steel can be any grade of steel poured into a sand mold to form a part like a water pump housing in your car. To be classified as steel, the mixture usually contains less than 2% carbon. Cast iron is a mixture that generally contains more than 2% carbon. It also can be poured into a sand mold. There are many grades of iron. Many metals can be cast into shapes like the air intake plenum on your car is probably cast aluminum. Bronze statues are made by pouring molten bronze into a mold. The process used to create a part has an effect of that part's mechanical properties. A casting is weaker than a forging but certain parts cannot be formed by forging. The large diameter rolls used in steel mills to roll steel into thinner plates or sheets is a hot rolled steel that has probably been forged into shape then machined into the final diameter. Some rolls are fabricated from hot rolled steel plates into shape. This allows the ability to add internal cooling paths to keep the roll from overheating.
- Q:Can stainless steel cut well?
- No real swords are made of stainless steel. Its is simply a poor material for swords. Only kitchen knives that are required to be easy to clean and corrosion resistant are made of stainless. Adding chromium and other trace elements adds nothing to the ability to cut well or hold an edge. It is not strong enough to withstand the forces involved, being too brittle and lacking in toughness. Those decorative swords are not really swords at all.... rather they are sword shaped objects.
- Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
- Of course yes! Steel building kit is design specific corresponding to the type of steel building required to be constructed or erected. The steel building kit consists of all the necessities needed by the purchaser or the investor. As steel buildings are prefabricated or pre-engineered they are manufactured in factories in various sections and parts which are to be brought to the construction site to be assembled. So in any case they are beneficial :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range