DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- Stainless Steel Revolver
- Q:why does steel rust?????????????
- Oxygen in the air reacts to Iron particles in steel to form Iron Oxide (commonly known as rust).
- Q:How can I tell the difference between different knife steels?
- Larry gave a good answer. As for the HC, it means High Carbon.
- Q:Steel Case V.S. Brass Case ammo?
- However okorder.com/.. I my self am a RCBS, Lyman and Forster fan but I do use some of the Lee crimp and necking dies because I do like the design better, as well as the lee case trimmer design. D58 Hunting with Rifle, Pistol, Muzzle loader and Bow for over 3 decades. Reloading Rifle, Pistol and shotgun for over 3 decades.
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- Because the steel coil is stored in warehouse stacking level, if the coil weight is too low, resulting in a single coil capacity is reduced, so that the steel roll easily crushed and deformed;
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- One of two things can cause this. Either your pan bottoms are light weight, or you are cooking at too high a temperature.
- Q:What knife steel will last the longest?
- Hard okorder.com/: The nature, composition, and thickness of the protective surface oxides that form on titanium alloys depend on environmental conditions. In most aqueous environments, the oxide is typically TiO2, but may consist of mixtures of other titanium oxides, including TiO2, Ti2O3, and TiO. High-temperature oxidation tends to promote the formation of the chemically resistant, highly crystalline form of TiO, known as rutile, whereas lower temperatures often generate the more amorphous form of TiO, anatase, or a mixture of rutile and anatase. Although these naturally formed films are typically less than 10 nm thick and are invisible to the eye, the TiO; oxide is highly chemically resistant and is attacked by very few substances, including hot, concentrated HCl, H2SO4, NaOH, and (most notably) HF. This thin surface oxide is also a highly effective barrier to hydrogen.
- Q:what is the origin of stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is regular steel. They just remove most of the carbon out of it. Carbon it the reactive element within the steel that makes it rust, tarnish, etc...
- Q:Should I purchase a lap steel or a pedal steel?
- Pedal steel is very difficult. You need to co-ordinate both hands, both feet and both knees to play it effectively. Lap steel is a lot easier. I suppose it depends how much of a challenge you want. A good lap steel guitar is usually cheaper than a good pedal steel too, so that's another consideration to take into account.
- Q:Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture?
- Is Steel A Pure Substance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range