DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:how hot is white hot steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how hot is white hot steel? I'm writing a book, and there is a part where there is a death arena with a white-hot river of steel. How hot would that be?
- Q:Will my damascus steel knife rust?
- Damascus Steel Rust
- Q:what are some advantages of stainless steel?
- 313 times as resistant to rust and corrosion as mild steel. 30% stronger and more durable than mild steel. 15% more conductive than mild steel. Easily wiped clean. Scratches can be easily polished out.
- Q:How much does stainless steel cost? Per lb?
- Ask for the best offer on OKorder and find out.
- Q:dangers of the steel factories?
- Same as other steel plants, getting crushed by falling steel, getting burned by hot metal etc
- Q:Which is more reactive? Zinc or Steel?
- Zinc. Steel is an alloy consisting mostly out of iron, In the reactivity seris, zinc is more reactive than iron. Therefore, zinc is more reactive than steel
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- no, fire MIGHT cause steel to oxidize, depending on the alloy, but think of steel as a block of ice. Steel melts at 2800 degrees F and boils and evaporates at 5400 degrees. Some metals like magnesium can possibly catch fire but not steel
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- Ok, lets define what is Damascus steel. The modern Damascus is basically any steel that shows a pattern. Patterns are accomplished by 1. manipulating the crystal structure or 2. by combining 2 or more different alloys together. The blade you are looking at is referred to as a pattern welded blade. Damascus is only as strong as it's base components + heat treat and design. The strongest will be obtained by combining high carbon and low carbon steels. I do this by using steel cable. The patterns aren't real bold but are interesting none the less. To break it you must brake the hard steel and tear through the soft iron. The laminated stuff works the same way. For greater edge holding I use all high carbon, varying alloy content from simple carbon to chromium/nickle alloys. These are what you normally find in pattern welded blades. A fine pattern that has many lamination's crossing the edge will offer the best edge holding. Properly done one can get the DCE or damascus cutting effect where the soft layers wear away faster than the hard layers almost making the blade self sharpening. Is that blade good? Buy it if you like it, it won't compare to a well made hand forged blade but is much cheaper. sorry for the overload.
- Q:What type of steel is most bullet resistant?
- The trauma plates in most vests are made from titanium steel. But the real issue is how thick a plate of a particular material must be to soak up the kinetic energy of a particular bullet. Certain bullets are a lot easier to stop than others. But, again, it's all about the bullet mass and velocity. Bulletproof glass is usually several layers of glass bonded together with a clear plastic film and it's generally special made. Doug
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- The ammo loaded in steel casing has a tendency to be loaded at lower pressures, for some reason. Most if not all of the steel case is of foreign manufacture. No reason steel can't be loaded to same pressures to that of brass, would probably seal better. Most of the calibers you describe in steel cases go in weapons with loose tolerances, like the AK. Lot of times, the steel won't seal in the chamber, creating blow by, putting crud in the chamber. This condition makes it hard to feed, chamber, and extract in a tight dimension chamber that is present in NATO weapons. AK's, due to more generous tolerances, won't be sensitive to this.. Weapons from NATO are of more tightly toleranced chambers like the AR, HK, Barret, etc. where brass is more reliable in sealing, and minimizes the blow by and keeps things clean, or at least more clean than a steel case that may not seal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range