DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:is magnetic steel hygenic to produce stainless steel utensils?
- Magnetic steel rusts. That's why kitchenware is often made out of stainless. You can't turn magnetic steel into stainless, sorry. Metalurgy is a complicated subject, and is all about different alloys. It's far too involved to explain in a few paragraphs here, but no, they're not interchangeable in this case unless you want to produce kitchenware that rusts.
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- Stainless Steel Handguns
- Q:Stainless steel?????????
- Worth very little as far as I'm concerned. It has a very poor co efficient of heat, is hard to lubricate to keep the food from sticking and will develop a hot spot easily. My preference is a good quality cast iron, it is heavy but conducts heat well and spreads it evenly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water but it does clean easily. There are several alloys on the market that are usable as cook ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the pure metals, copper is the best conductor of heat, cast iron is my choice, spun steel does work. Hope this helps. Never wash cast iron cookware with soap and water.
- Q:Steel Pokemon?
- Steel Defensive Strengths: Nearly everything (Only Fire, Ground, and Fighting attacks will put a dent in Steel-types, and Water and Electric do standard damage.) Everything else is wasted effort, especially Poison. (For the whole list, it's Normal, Grass, Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel) Weaknesses: Fire, Fighting, Ground Immune to: Poison Offensive Advantages: Ice, Rock Disadvantages: Water, Fire, Electric, Steel Immunities: None basically fire, fighting and ground
- Q:is 440 stainless steel good for throwing knives?
- For throwing knives, 440 isn’t necessarily a bad choice. Does it list whether it is 440c or 440b? That matters somewhat. The advantages of 440 Stainless is that it’s relatively hard (for a stainless), it resists rust significantly, and it’s not so hard that it would shatter or break. On the down side 440 is notorious for not taking or holding an edge, but for a throwing knife, that’s probably not much of an issue. If you’re looking for something to train with, you’re fine here. It’s plenty of steel enough to stick in wood or other targets. Odds are it won't bend if you slam it into some wood. If it lands on concrete, eh, it's going to scratch and all that jazz, and it might hurt the tip if it hits first, but as has been said, you can use a file or grinder to get the tip back.
- Q:Different properties and uses of three types of steel?
- Steel is basically Iron with Carbon! The higher the % of Carbon, the stronger the steel, but the less tensile (Bendy) strength it will have!
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- We hear it all the time and to be honest, it’s really, really hard to simply tell you what the ultimate pocket knife is. That’s because there are so many different knives on the market today and each one is suited to a different user and application. Of course there is a bunch of crap out there which we will endeavor to ensure you steer clear of but even after weeding those out you’re left with literally hundreds of choices from top quality manufacturers.
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- You okorder.com
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: is stainless steel and surgical steel the same? i need the same kind of body jewelry they use in the piercing shop but when i go to order them they say stainless steel, not surgical steel, and i have REALLY sensitive skin so i need to be sure, whats the difference?
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- Carbon steel is an alloy that is made up of the mixture of carbon and iron. In addition, several other elements with low maximum percentages are also included, such as manganese, with 1.65% maximum, silicon,with 0.60% maximum, and copper, with 0.60% maximum. Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are utilized in a wide variety of applications across multiple industries. They are typically used in large shipyards, fabrication companies, chemical plants, oil refineries, machinery manufacturers, textile, and fluid transportation companies among others. They are highly cost-efficient and are much preferred over other fittings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range