DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:steel shafted fairway woods...?
- i take advantage of a three timber off the tee while a motive force could bypass in the process the fairway on a dogleg, or while the fairway gets narrower the further you hit it. Use it to get as close to to a par 5 in 2 as i will, or perhaps even attain a par 5 in 2. Use it to make up floor in case you permit out a rigidity, every time the photos demands me to hit it between 220 and 235 it quite is approximately how some distance I hit my 3 timber. I additionally carry a 5 timber which I hit approximately 2 hundred to 215 and extremely severe so it lands comfortable. i do no longer carry any hybrids regardless of the undeniable fact that as I nevertheless like to hit long irons.
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Metal buildings are very cost-effective and costs less than a concrete or a wooden building. Steel prices are quite stable as compared to wood or concrete prices which are constantly rising.
- Q:Are Black Steel and Black Iron the same?
- My son is a bit and spur maker,I asked him about that and he told me that it is a tag they put on bits so a novice person will pay more for a bit that is not any better. Steel is Steel You should have a lot of bite with that bit because it is a pretty fine diameter. The black patina will wear off with use. BTW he just sent two silver bits to a big show in Reno Nev. I have not seen them or pictures of them but he has a $2,000 price tag on each of them. They must be real elaborate probably very fancy spade bits with highly engraved multicolored different metal butterflies on the ports.
- Q:Does Stainless Steel rust?
- Theoretically stainless steel is supposed to be what it's name says it is - stainless. However there are different grades of stainless so yours might dis-colour if it's low grade. Think of all the stainless steel cutlery you use to eat with - if you keep it clean it doesn't go rusty ; it can if you don't look after it.
- Q:What is stainless steel 316, and what are its properties?
- 316 is the second most common grade (after 304); for food and surgical stainless steel uses; alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion. It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304. 316 is often used for building nuclear reprocessing plants. 316L is an extra low carbon grade of 316, generally used in stainless steel watches and marine applications, as well exclusively in the fabrication of reactor pressure vessels for boiling water reactors, due to its high resistance to corrosion. 316Ti includes titanium for heat resistance, therefore it is used in flexible chimney liners.
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- The ammo loaded in steel casing has a tendency to be loaded at lower pressures, for some reason. Most if not all of the steel case is of foreign manufacture. No reason steel can't be loaded to same pressures to that of brass, would probably seal better. Most of the calibers you describe in steel cases go in weapons with loose tolerances, like the AK. Lot of times, the steel won't seal in the chamber, creating blow by, putting crud in the chamber. This condition makes it hard to feed, chamber, and extract in a tight dimension chamber that is present in NATO weapons. AK's, due to more generous tolerances, won't be sensitive to this.. Weapons from NATO are of more tightly toleranced chambers like the AR, HK, Barret, etc. where brass is more reliable in sealing, and minimizes the blow by and keeps things clean, or at least more clean than a steel case that may not seal.
- Q:Are oil and steel monopolistic competition?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:Can a 1000lb hollow steel ball float in water?
- convert lb to kg = 454 kg = 454 litres = 454,000 cm2 volume (454,000) of a sphere = 4/3 pi * r ^3 calculate r double it to get the diameter of the sphere in cm
- Q:is tool steel reliable steel in construction of a sword?
- Yes, its good for machining, but it needs to be hardened once machined. Steel in itself is very weak, but when tempered it can become 10x stronger. Once shaped, heat the sword with a torch until it starts to change color, then dip it into a vat of oil, not water, and the rapid cooling when reform the atoms of the steel. Heres an article about the process:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range