DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1250mm,1500mm,1800mm,2000mm.,2500mm or as required
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
A36,SS400,SPCC,SPHC, Q195, Q 235,Q345
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- General door with 304 doors or rust does not look good they will call you to change at a loss if you can go ah edge thickness wall door frame to plate factory they can count you can also tell them such as simple frame or Rome head of the door is generally
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- 316 and 317 stainless steel (see below the performance of 317 stainless steel) is a stainless steel containing molybdenum. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel with 316 stainless steel. Due to a little of molybdenum in steel, the steel overall performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is less than 15% and more than 85%, 316 stainless steel has been widely used. 316 stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion resistance, so it is often used in marine environments.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Super austenitic stainless steel (904L stainless steel) is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel carbon content is very low, in dilute sulphuric acid has good corrosion resistance for corrosion in harsh environmental conditions and design.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- It seems more than 8 mm bar, hot rolled on the surface does not look good, 6 mm 304 stainless steel plate, as well as cold rolled, you can wire drawing
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel plate is the thickness of the material to be within the specified dimensions, for example, Lianzhong stainless steel plate, uniform thickness, usually 1 suffix, such as 0.51, so just have 0.5; and the rolling material generally only 0.5, or in 0.49, thinner in 0.45.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- According to the agreement can be scheduled to open, usually to add money, commonly used thin 3mm below the general specifications commonly used, 1000*20001219*2438, 3mm or more commonly used specifications 1500*6000.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Arc craterBecause the low-lying and arcing arc part formed in the end of the improper bead.Cause: short welding time of welding wire or electrode, insufficient filling metal.Hazard: 1. Reduce the cross-sectional area of the weld;The crater at incomplete reaction prone to agglomeration or segregation of impurities, so the arc pit often have porosity, slag, crack etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range