||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Within 15-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:How are steel tape measures installed?
- The spring piece is fixed on the shaft, the other end is connected with the measuring tape core, fixed tape shell with a shaft, the spring plate and a circle around the axis of the ruler core, wrapped after the ruler core extends from the outer end of the incision length of the shell, gently pull, the spring is tightened, the pull out the part from the incision and then removed around the shaft, then gently pull out, and then put the ruler core tied to the shaft, removed from the incision so repeatedly, until the spring to put all the ruler core recovery. Then a cotter pin on the central shaft installed on the lid, will tighten the screws.
- Q:Lead vs steel chokes?
- The reasoning behind lead shot only is that those chokes (usually) have a very tight constriction. It can cause severe and dangerous pressure spikes when a charge of steel shot (almost impossible to compress compared to lead) gets slammed through them. Another reason could be that the tubes are either very soft steel or very thin and steel shot will damage them quickly. I personally haven't seen any steel shot ONLY tubes before just ones marked for lead and/or steel or ok for steel shot.
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Cost of steel siding vs vinyl? Siding damaged from hail.?
- they both cost around the same
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel and surgical steel...?
- Surgical stainless steel is a variation of steel usually consisting of an alloy of chromium (12–20%), molybdenum (0.2–3%), and sometimes nickel (8–12%). The chromium gives the metal its scratch-resistance and corrosion resistance. The nickel provides a smooth and polished finish. The molybdenum gives greater hardness, and helps maintaining a cutting edge. In metallurgy, stainless steel (inox) is defined as a ferrous alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content. The name originates from the fact that stainless steel does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel. This material is also called corrosion resistant steel when it is not detailed exactly to its alloy type and grade, particularly in the aviation industry
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- Solid Steel Buildings, Inc. is an all encompassing Steel Building Solution provider. Our methodology will provide you with a low cost steel building with the highest possible quality.
- Q:What is the best brand of stainless steel sink?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to look for the best brand of stainless steel sink as it is used in various purposes regularly. Top brand of stainless steel is naturally longer lasting and capable of bearing lot of pressure then normal stainless steel sink. You must see top brands as well as their prices before buying any.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- Not really. Unless your knives are remarkably rusty and chipped, cleaning the knife after the steel will do little. It is possible that you are consuming an immeasurable amount of metal, but then again you're probably consuming a little from everything the food touches. Thats just the way it is and it is nothing to be worried about.
- Q:Is 1045 steel pretty good for a knife blade?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com/
- Q:What is 12 gage Cold Rolled Steel?
- It's gauge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range