||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Within 15-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:Can I soften the steel on steel toe boots?
- No chance
- Q:deflection calculations in a steel cylinder?
- the area of the cylinder bypass area is extensive actual its 28.26 cm^2 so if the wieght is 14 which ability the metallic consists of .5 kg/cm2 , which isn't something we enable metallic the gentle one carry as much as a million.4 t/cm2 that's 1400 kg no longer 0.5 , so dont worry urself approximately deflection....
- Q:steel guitar, can i use bronze strings?
- I don't see why not. Put them on and try it out.
- Q:Stainless Steel Used In Knifes?
- There okorder.com/ Stainless steel doesn't make the best knife blade. It doesn't sharpen as sharp or hold its edge as well. High carbon steel is better, but it rusts and discolors very easily so it's not as popular. A new thing (actually not new but popular these days) is to use a 'sandwich' of high carbon steel between two layers of stainless. So the actual edge is high carbon steel but the blade looks like stainless. I have some kitchen knives made this way (kind of expensive) and I love them. This same technique was used in Japanese katanas, swords used by samurai warriors.
- Q:Steel EASY 10 POINTS!?
- its used in lots of things (cutlery, bridges, engines), and riotinto have made a lot of money from it. and it's an alloy of iron with a bit of carbon in.
- Q:should i get steel shafted irons?
- It depends on your swing speed. If you have a faster swing speed and notice you are consistently hitting high with your irons and having some trouble with accuracy, you will benefit from playing steel shafted irons. If your swing speed is on the slower end of the spectrum, stick with the graphite irons for a couple more years until you swing has developed and you are hitting farther.
- Q:Is superman made out of steel?
- Superman has no steel in his body. When Superman was called The Man of Tomorrow, which was many years ago, he wasn't made of tomorrow.
- Q:Will my damascus steel knife rust?
- For many spo Damascus Knifertsmen, a hunting knife is one of the most important and cherished pieces of outdoor equipment they will ever own. Hunting knives are used for everything from cutting rope to field dressing a fresh kill, which means they need to be strong, sharp, durable and able to withstand the rain. Many avid out doors men prefer to invest in a high-quality hunting knife that will last for years and will perform reliably in the field. Because of this desire for reliability and quality workmanship, the Damascus blade knife has become an increasingly popular choice within the past few decades. Following is a look at what a Damascus knife is and why it’s so coveted by hunters.
- Q:Can you give me the general working and description of a steel cooling bed?
- In the USA, a steel cooling bed is called a run-out table. It consists of a series of steel rolls. Each roll may be individually driven by an electric motor. DC motors are often used with parallel armatures connected to a common armature voltage control speed control unit. The roll speed is controlled to match the speed of the incoming sheet of steel so that the steel does not slide or skid on the surface of the rolls. Field trim resistors help to assure that the speed and torque of rolls is matched. A centering mechanism may be used to keep the steel in the center of the table. Water may be sprayed from the top and bottom to aid cooling. After an initial run out table, the strip of steel may be cut on-the-fly into individual sheets which pass to another table that is running slightly faster to separate the sheets. Alternatively, the steel may be coiled at the end of the table.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range