DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:runescape steel legs?
- Becuase you should sell something else.
- Q:Does steel have water in it?
- steel is made from very high temperature iron. water would vapourize at such high temperature. adding a little bit carbon, mix it well with iron, quench (dip it into water); water around the ingot would sizzle. water inside the ingot would vapourize. then the iron turns into steel called martensite. condensation means water are materializing from the air on cold surfaces. there is no water molecules inside steel.
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:List out the Industrial application of Eutectoid Steel.?
- Eutectic steel is used to produce pearlite, bainite, spheroidite and martensite steels. Those steels vary in strength, hardness and ductility. One uses martensite steel for example in razor blade manufacturing. Of course there is no end to the various uses of these steels.
- Q:hard ionized vs stainless steel cookware?
- Hard anodized generally refers to aluminum that has had a specific surface treatment. The benefit of aluminum is that it's a better conductor of heat than stainless, so it will heat up faster, depending on thickness. It's also lighter than steel, if that matters to you. As far as stainless steel, it all depends on the quality of the steel and of the construction. Some pots and pans are made from cheap grades of stainless which can suffer from corrosion problems. Though this shouldn't affect the taste of the food, only the appearance of the pan. Companies making bargain products may also skimp on materials by making the metal thinner; this causes hot-spots when cooking, In the case of skillets, thinner materials are more likely to warp over time. Stainless steel is generally stronger and tougher than aluminum- less likely to dent. Thought again, strength also depends on thickness. A good quality stainless pan is hard to beat in terms of durability, these things can last several lifetimes. On the other hand so will a good quality aluminum one.
- Q:is alloy steel is same with stainless steel?
- Is Stainless Steel An Alloy
- Q:Why are most homes framed of wood rather than steel?
- Because it's always been done that way. Never underestimate inertia when asking why new materials/techniques are not adopted. Besides, the cost does not give steel a clear advantage. You can drive a nail anywhere into a stud. With steel, you have to drill your holes precisely.
- Q:Does mild steel have a high carbon content?
- Steel is defined as an alloy of iron and carbon (often supplemented by further materials) with a carbon content between 0.01 % and 2.06 %. 4% is in the realm of cast iron, which isn't quite as rigid as steel. Mild steel contains 0.16 - 0.29% carbon. You're off by more then a decimal.
- Q:what does steel receivers mean on an airsoft gun?
- It means that the receiver is steel or metal. The receiver is like the bottom and body part of your gun.
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- The best product I have ever come across is Barkeeper's Friend. I use the liquid version rather than powdered version. It is a soft soft abrasive scrub designed for stainless steel. I original found it to use it on all my All Clad pots and pans to keep them beautiful and shining. I also have a stainless kitchen now, sink, stove and fridge...and I use Barkeepers on everything. It is fantastic. If you don't want to go out and find Barkeepers tonight, you can get a similar affect using baking soda mixed with dish soap. Make a good paste to gently rub on stains. Be sure to rinse the stainless steel surface thoroughly, and towel dry. If the stains still remain you can try vinegar. Remember to thoroughly rinse and towel dry. But tomorrow go out and get a bottle of BarKeeper's Friend...you will never regret it. UPDATE: just saw a few other answers, DO Not use steel wool (SOS pads) you will scratch the heck out of the finish and you will not be able to fix it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range