DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:Is there Non-Corrosive stainless steel?
- Maybe okorder.com Hope this can help you.
- Q:building a lap steel guitar?
- Steel guitars have cables attached to foot pedals to change the sound. I don't know how this would work with the top resting on your lap.
- Q:which sounds better, nylon or steel string?
- it all depends nylon is faster, and brighter than steel, but is available only on acoustic as coil pickups won't detect them(only peizo will). That is one reason. Another is price, you tend to replace the nylon more often as it is weaker, and less resistant to corrision. EVEN THOUGH strings have a larger price range, and be cheaper than steel, or considerably more expensive. overall the nylon is brighter, but quite-er. Steel is louder, but deeper. nylon doesn't get feedback as easily, and is amazingly fast and easy to play. some think nylon sounds old fashoined(it looks it too, with an open headstock, ond classical look(sometimes mistaken as another name for it). MY SUGGESTION- visit your local music shop and try out steel, and nylons to in person get a feel for the sound.(remember that you get what you pay for, go as high in price as you can reasonably afford) ALWAYS TRY BEFORE YOU BUY, PLAY BOTH TYPES IN THE SAME RANGE OF PRICE(at least $400), THEN DECIDE WHAT SOUNDS BETTER TO YOU(and of course feels better and easier to play).
- Q:Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings?
- I okorder.com/... NCI produces many brand name buildings. Kirby Pasco If you get technical with your question I probably can help you. I have sold many millions of dollars worth of them. Depending on the manufacturer the directions are usually easy to follow. The only suggestion I have is avoid the brokers. Try and deal directly with the manufacturer. The construction plans are usually specific to your building not generic plans like some brokers have.
- Q:Stainless steel?
- depends on the amount on nickel used in the manufacturing but mostly yes
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Wooden Spoke Wheels
- Q:Nylon or Steel Stringed Guitar?
- Nylon stringed guitars are almost always intended for classical and flamenco guitar styles. You might see the occasional performer using one for folk, and of course Willie Nelson is famous for his nylon string sound in the country genre. The strings can be easier on a beginners fingers but you will find much less selection than with steel string guitars. Nylon has a mellower sound than steel, and good ones sound amazingly rich and full. Classical guitarists use their fingernails instead of picks to get more varied texture out of the guitar, but you can safely use a pick. Steel stringed guitars are what you are seeing and hearing most if you listen to pop, rock, country, folk, etc. There will be a much wider selection of beginner instruments to choose from. ( and some of them will be horrible!) The strings can be tougher on your fingers until you build up callouses, but that only takes a month or so. A steel string guitar will sound correct in a wider range of music, but will never sound as good at classical music as nylon. Bottom line: you can learn on either style guitar, but unless you are planning to go into classical or flamenco guitar, go with steel. In either case, don't get the cheapest one out there. It's a real case of you-get-what-you-pay-for. A cheap one will be harder to play and keep in tune.
- Q:How to clean all-clad stainless steel pans?
- I bought a badly scratched-up 11 inch All-Clad Frying pan off Ebay for $23.00. I needed a large all-clad frying pan. I took it out to the garage and first cleaned it with an 8 wire brush on my bench-top polishing / grinding machine. Then I installed a 8 polishing wheel on the bench grinder. I used some polishing creme I use on car parts that I bought from Caswell s Plating. Auto polishing for your car will work too. The outside polished up like a mirror - as good as my new All-Clad pieces. Remember people. This is stainless steel. It s a tough, tough metal. You can work it like a piece of metal just as All-Clad did at the factory where they made it. It would take years to wear through the first stainless layer with a polishing wheel and mild auto polishing creme just as it would take a lot to wear through your cars paint. After-all; All you are doing is preparing an optical surface.
- Q:Steel Building Construction.............?
- What burns in a building are mostly the furnishings and interior, not the frame it's made of. Steel buildings are more expensive to insure against fire than wood frame buildings, because in a fire more steel is damaged by warping and distortion than would happen in a wood-framed structure, and wood structures are easier (and cheaper) to repair. Of course, if everything in a building was non-flammable, fire would never occur. That doesn't usually happen, though, and it's all the flammable stuff that most buildings house inside that burns.
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- First let us see what steel is made from. PIG IRON, which is put into a blast furnace with other things to get the impurities out. the very high grated of steed include TUNGSTEN CARBIDE STEEL, which is used to make tooling. down to lower grades of steel to make other things. the stronger the steel that is required the less impurities that are in it. different steels are treated with different elements depending on what the steel is going to be used for, So if steel is Incorporated into a building and say the building caught fire enough heat could be produced to actually soften the steel and result in failure. hope this helps. Dr Knowitall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range