DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:Why low carbon steel have poor magnetic properties?
- The composition of the steel is almost tertiary to many other considerations, except that there are certain elements and percentages of elements which tend to affect the crystaline structure in the steel. The most basic question is whether the crystaline arrangement of atoms in the steel is martensitic or austenitic, and many factors influence that. In general, martensitic structure is magnetic and austenitic structure doesn't respond much to magnetic fields, but there are varying degrees of martensitic and austenitic -- there is never a pure state. Read the articles at bottom.
- Q:Do they manufacture steel buckshot?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Do they manufacture steel buckshot? I know that they have steel shot in smaller sized pellets....say, number 4 shot. I guess it's for waterfowl, etc. Do they make steel buckshot? If not, why not? Would the pellets be too heavy? Wouldn't they have excellent penetration ability?
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel.
- Steel rolls are also called steel belts. There is no difference between them. They are not flat steel
- Q:Stainless Steel Appliances?
- it doesn't really matter. I have all appliances in my kitchen stainless steel. All different makes never noticed the tone, I think it just depends on the grain. i clean my appliances side to side not up and down. Good question never thought about that.
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- it's go through steel buddy. But i would imagine that a majority of your standard bits out there will do it. I know there are material specific bits but i would say if you didn't have real expensive drill bits I would try pretty much any of them. If you are talking about the frame of your car or something that thick, then a heavy-duty would be necessary. Don't go drop a lot of money on a diamond bit unless you just keep tearing them up trying to drill through whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Ive seen wood bits go through some heavy duty metal, so give it a try and save some money.
- Q:What makes Steel stronger than Iron?
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:What type of metal is T10 tool steel?
- Carbon Tool Steel usually in the form of forged bar stock. Steel Grades for tool steel can be any of the following (depending on the application) T10/1.1645 SK3/SK4/W1A-91/2/ TC105/y10/1880/BW1B T10A/1.1545/y10A/1880 Standards are published by: DIN, JIS, ASTM, AISI, BS, SS, ISO, TOCT, GB Doug
- Q:Steel or Nylon guitar?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Steel or Nylon guitar? Ok, so I'm obsessed with learning how to play the guitar (I preffer acoustic)... I'm a teenage girl that wants to play rock/pop/folk music... I want to learn first how to strum... then eventually how to pick... so what type of string is better? nylon or steel?
- Q:wii? red steel?
- Have you tried Zelda or Trauma Center? Those should give you a good ride for your money. If you have a few bucks lying around pick either of them up.
- Q:Soldering Steel Wire?
- You can indeed by using the correct flux as normal soldering fluxes as used by plumbers will not work. I believe to solder steel it requires an acid flux which will corrode copper so when its done make sure its well cleaned afterwards and if possible apply a corrosion proofer afterwards ie paint or even petroleum jelly. I am curious as to why you would want to solder wire to a steel nail.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range