DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:Runescape: Money/Experience via mining (mithril vs. steel)?
- If members, cannonballs. If not, steel kites, I suppose. Steel Platebody only alchs for 1200, and requires 5 bars... But I stuck with steel, till 70 smithing... cheaper, and requires less coal to make....
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- He's using a nylon guitar. The trick to know whether it is nylon or steel is by looking at the headstock. steel ones use the ones you see from a regular electric guitar. the nylon ones has two major holes on them I don't know why but that's based on what i have seen. One more thing is its bridge. the nylon ones do not use pin-like stoppers to prevent the strings from falling off unlike the steel-stringed guitars that use them.
- Q:Can u make hot Chocolate stainless steel water bottles?
- Stainless Steel Water Can
- Q:Science Question About Steel?
- Carbon 'tempers' steel, by making it harder and less prone to bending (ductility). It fits the carbon atoms into the spaces in between the crystal lattice structure of the iron atoms. Too much carbon means the steel becomes more brittle, harder to weld and thus more likely to shatter under stresses which are perpendicular (shear forces) to the crystal structure of the molecules. It also is very difficult to work, requiring very high temperatures.
- Q:Uhm steel?
- If you want to know everything about steel, there's no way you're going to get an answer on Yahoo that is comprehensive enough. What you want to do is get some books on steel metallurgy, engineering properties of materials, and maybe machine design depending on your application. Topics will include molecular structure, material properties, alloying, stress and strain, work hardening, creep, computing damage and lifetime cycles, corrosion, toughness vs hardness, heat treating, and a ton of others. If you want to sharpen steel, that is a whole topic in itself concerning different blade profiles and their sharpness, edge holding, ease of sharpening, type of grind etc.
- Q:steel or aluminum horse trailer?
- I have a steel trailer. It's okay but I think next time I'll go for aluminum because mine is rusting, particularly on the tongue, so the hitch gets all frozen up. Drives me nuts. Yeah, you pay sales tax on trailers and the dealership SHOULD give you temporary plates to get home, just like they do on vehicles.
- Q:Where can you get a thick sheet of steel?
- Try a local Fastenal store, they can order it for you by the sheet. If that doesnt help, then try a welding or fabricating store.
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- Carbon steel is an alloy that is made up of the mixture of carbon and iron. In addition, several other elements with low maximum percentages are also included, such as manganese, with 1.65% maximum, silicon,with 0.60% maximum, and copper, with 0.60% maximum. Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are utilized in a wide variety of applications across multiple industries. They are typically used in large shipyards, fabrication companies, chemical plants, oil refineries, machinery manufacturers, textile, and fluid transportation companies among others. They are highly cost-efficient and are much preferred over other fittings.
- Q:Is carbon steel a type of alloy?
- Carbon steel, or plain-carbon steel, is a metal alloy. It is a combination of two elements, iron and carbon. Depending upon the amount of presence of carbon in the alloy, Carbon steel can be classified into 4 different categories- Low Carbon Steel Medium Carbon Steel High Carbon Steel Very High Carbon Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range