||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Export Markets for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance, high prices: 201 and 304 stainless steel material in essence difference, mainly in the elements contained in the two are not the same. 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance and stamping performance far better than 201, and the 304 stainless steel is generally used in the complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 201 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- All belong to austenitic stainless steel, 304 is the most common, and 314 of the alloy content is higher than 304, better performance, especially high pressure heat resistance.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- 420 and 304 is not the same type of stainless steel, is 420 stainless iron, nickel containing little, 420 series stainless steel cutter belongs to the material processing of finished products and then quenching hardness is high, the 304 is rust resistant stainless steel material, widely used, the price is slightly more expensive than the 420, at about 20 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brownish black brown and white; chromium; chromium manganese nitrogen is black, (these three kinds of color, refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface. Stainless steel, except for steel, is usually pickled and white.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Board and stainless steel fast drying, you can choose one adhesive HY-303 glue to bonding, quick curing, simple and convenient operation. Slow dry, you can choose HY-106AB glue to bonding, high temperature resistance, good weather resistance.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- The utility model improves the influence of fingerprints or oil pollution in the use of stainless steel products, and solves the difficult problem that the surface is easy to stick dirt and is difficult to clean. Meanwhile, the utility model avoids the defects of stainless steel surface damage, blackening or losing luster caused by the treatment of fingerprints or oil pollution by common chemical solvents. This is a new type of stainless steel surface processing technology, stainless steel material is not limited: such as 201#, 202#, 301#, 304#, 430#, 443# and so on can be processed!
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range