||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
1.Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
2.Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
3.Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
4.Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
5.Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Within 15-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:Are steel casings reloadable?
- you're not supposed to but if there's a will, there's a way. suppose it's the end of the world and you're just about to run out of ammunition, you can reload steel cases by drilling the primer pocket out to fit either a small boxer primer or large boxer primer. and drilling out a flash hole too. the cases must be from your gun and be able to chamber/extract without resizing. steel cases become brittle after a few uses, which become dangerous to reuse more than once. however if it's one of those situations you need ammo, it can be reloaded at low pressure a few dozen times, just give it a thorough inspection between reloading.
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- That exists.. Ts called hell in a cell. And normal cage matches are fine the way they are
- Q:Is Steel a Metal or Non - Metal ?
- steel is an alloy - mix of two meatls alloy is a mixture and metal is an element so no comparision
- Q:what effect does reducing the carbon content have on the properties of steel?
- decreasing the carbon content fabric will strengthen the ductility, which will make it greater versatile. Carbon in metallic varieties brittle cementite (iron carbide) which will strengthen the hardness and capability of metallic.
- Q:Cleaning granite and stainless steel?
- Granite purely needs a wipe with washing liquid in water Dry off applying a micro fibre textile comparable which comprise your chrome steel yet to maintain it finding extreme high quality practice a splash little one oil on cotton wool and wipe over This facilitates look after its shine and lustre
- Q:Good carbon steel knife?
- Well, okorder.com/... They did make other folders in M2 steel, but the thing is those are out of production and the cost is very high. Spyderco made M4 steel folder knives, and so did Benchmade. Although,both are outside of 50$ budget. I guess Opinels are best option.
- Q:Is Steel crystalline in its makeup?
- Steel Crystalline Structure
- Q:What is the best brand of stainless steel sink?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to look for the best brand of stainless steel sink as it is used in various purposes regularly. Top brand of stainless steel is naturally longer lasting and capable of bearing lot of pressure then normal stainless steel sink. You must see top brands as well as their prices before buying any.
- Q:pleas tell me any website for engineering calculations in steel fabrications?
- The American Institute of Steel Construction develops codes for steel building design in the U.S. See the link to below to the Steel Solutions Center at their website. You can find free programs for designing structural steel elements from clicking on technical resources at that link. Most of the programs presume that you are a structural/civil engineer with knowledge of the steel design specifications.
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Straight white vinegar on a clean white cloth does an amazing job on all my appliances. Makes the kitchen smell great to.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range