||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Uses: Hot rolled products like hot rolled steel bars are used in the welding and construction trades to make railroad tracks and I-beams, for example. Hot rolled steel is used in situations where precise shapes and tolerances are not required.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Is the Bianchi Pista Steel bike good?
- It will be fine as long as you don't use it for tricks.
- Q:Is rail steel like other types of steel?
- As so much about the railroad is variable, so is the steel used for the rail. For one thing, all rail is not the same size. It is classified by weight per yard. For example, most tangent (straight) track is 139 lbs rail, meaning three feet of it weighs this much. Secondary track, such as found on branch lines and in yards or used on sidings is not as heavy. Track used in curvature may be the same weight, but not always. The reason is there is much more stress imparted to the roadbed in curvature. Most steel on main tracks has a higher carbon content, but there is a point of diminishing returns, as this rail is more brittle as a result. Good luck trying to melt it. In the field, this rail is cut by a saw with diamond studded circular blades. The reason why is it takes a lot more time to try to cut it with an acetylene torch. In the US, certain areas, such as on some bridges, the cross-ties (sleepers) are indeed made of steel, in addition to concrete and wood. The potential for fire is too great for wood in these instances. In addition, if even a single wheel derails, concrete ties tend to explode when stressed this way. All of which makes steel cross-ties worth the extra cost.
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Ttitanium is better.
- Q:What is the history of steel?
- There's wide history of steel, you can read different tutorials online to know more about it. Check wiki for detailed information.
- Q:Calling all pedal steel guitar players?
- The okorder.com/... Beware of eBay deals unless you know what you're buying. To start, you should get a 10-string single neck with 3 pedals and 4 levers. Some of the student models don't have as many levers and aren't capable of all the changes you need. Stay away from the ShoBud Maverick...you'll outgrow it in a couple of months. Often it makes more sense to buy a used professional model...you'll eventually need one, and they hold their value better than a student model. You'll also need a volume pedal, bar, thumb and finger picks. For now, your guitar amp will be ok. Playing the guitar: There are several tunings and lots of different combinations of levers, but the basic guitar is a 10 string E9 tuning. It's almost an open E but with a few extra notes. The pedals and levers raise and lower the pitch of selected strings. Chord changes are made by moving the bar and pressing pedals and levers. The volume pedal helps you swell and sustain notes. Steel has it's own unique tablature which reflects all these changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or just join the PSG forum and ask there.
- Q:Different properties and uses of three types of steel?
- Hi, Three Main Types of Steel: 1. Carbon Steel Used in making axes, swords, scissors,cutting tools, vehicle frames. Depends on the % of carbon used how soft the steel will be. 2. Stainless Steel Used in the making of crockery, wrist watches, kitchen utensils, cutlery and surgical equipment. Contains different 11% chromium and some % of nickel. 3. Alloy Steel. Used in making drilling parts, vehicle airplane parts. Stainless steel is also alloy steel but, alloy steel with % of other metals is classified separately.
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- its faster to build with prefabricated steel materials. if its cheaper or not...im not really sure. but definitely faster
- Q:buying Stainless Steel refrigerator?
- I think it's just the popular choice at the moment like avocado green was the hottest thing in the 1970s. I bought a Whirlpool Sateen. It has the look of stainless steel, but magnets will stick to it. There is no functional difference.
- Q:silver soldering stainless steel?
- You can buy it on Ebay . The flux cleans the surface so the solder will stick . Check with a welding supply to see if this process will work on stainless.
- Q:Can steel go inside sun with carbon..?
- Carbon is an element, which is your first oversight. The rest of you statements are not clearly presented. Let alone make any sort of sense.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range