AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
High-strength Steel Plate
|quantity in a 20ft container:|
within 15 days
any ral color
|Basic Zinc/Alu Zinc Coating:|
Middle east,Africa,South America,
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Oscillated wound: one coil per bundle, inner is the protecting humidity-proof wax paper. Medium is plastic film. Outer is sackcloth or compound paper packing. Coil to be laid on single type pallet (one pile per pallet)|
|Delivery Detail:||Depends on specification and order quanity.|
Feature(1) Regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Chromate and Chromate-free passivation.
(3) Oiled and unoiled.
Drawing quality - DIN EN 10346 HDG Steel Coil
(1) Type of zinc coating finish: regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Types of surface qualities: as coated surface, improved surface and best quality surface.
(3) Surface treatment: chemically passivated, chromate-free passivation, phosphate, anti-finger print, phosphateand, self lubricating film, and untreated.
(4) Type of oiling: oiled and unoiled.
(5) Coil ID: 508/610mm.
(6) Grade: DX52D+Z; Application: drawing use.
Chemcial composition (cast analysis) of low carbon steels for cold forming
Mechanical properties (transverse direction) of low carbon steels for cold forming
What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:Steel Cut Oatmeal vs Old Fashioned?
- I have read about steel cut oatmeal, and they say that has the benefit of the whole natural grain, so its more fiber that your getting for your digestion!
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- 20 steel used for various mechanical parts is not subjected to great stress and toughness, such as rod, sleeve, screw, lifting hook; also can be used for manufacturing in 60 pressure and 450 DEG C using non corrosive medium pipes, pipe; can also be used for carbon and cyanide carburized core strength is not the chain, such as bushings, roller, shaft and gear, sprocket and other important.
- Q:big steel drum grill?
- that steel plate there is to try to keep the grease dripping of the food from making the grill flame up and burning the food. most all quality grills have something similar. you can take the plate out but your going to be prone to flame ups.
- Q:Steel Clutch Vs. Transmission?
- First of all it's not really a steel clutch..it is called a sintered iron clutch disk... a sintered iron clutch has a very aggressive amount of friction and is generally only used in racing application because of this...also it is ushually a non sprung disk. all of these factors = a very abrupt ingagement of the clutch which will shock the driveline very badly...say he's making 400hp and has really sticky tires..there is bound to be a weak link between the engine and the tires, in a factory driveline this would probably have been the clutch(it would slip) but since he has upgraded it he has now found the next weekest llink..in this case the transmission, he either needs to look into a beefier box or not launch the car so hard.
- Q:If you combine stainless steel with gold, does that make stainless gold?
- Nope, Stainless Steel is a tradename for a certain alloy. Regular Steel, which is formed from Ferrous Oxide (via the Bessimer Process). The stainless part is because they mixed in some other compound to give it unique qualities. Gold, on the other hand, is a pure element, and it can form alloys with other metals, but there are no guarantees what the properties will be
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- They will both knock it over, but it depends on how the bullets hit the block. If the steel bullet hits the block at any kind of an angle, it will knock it over because it will enter the block cross grain. If it hits it straight on, it will not have as much resistance as it goes with the grain of the wood. The rubber bullet will have more resistance because it does not pierce the block. The force from the rubber bullet would be the same no matter what angle it comes from.
- Q:What oil to use on knife steel?
- It's stainless steel so it doesn't really need to be oiled. Anything will do for oil if you want to wipe it down. Just put a little on a paper towel and give it a once-over.
- Q:Aluminized Steel same with Stainless Steel 409 & 430?
- Stainless steel 400 Series—ferritic and martensitic chromium alloys Type 409—cheapest type; used for automobile exhausts; ferritic (iron/chromium only) Type 430—decorative, e.g., for automotive trim; ferritic. Good formability, but with reduced temperature and corrosion resistance. Today, almost all bulk metal materials that are referred to loosely as aluminium, are actually alloys. For example, the common aluminium foils are alloys of 92% to 99% aluminium. Aluminized steel Type 1: 1xx.x series are minimum 99% aluminium
- Q:Steel structures....!!?
- What information are you looking for specifically? information on steel structures could refer to lots of things. Try the American Institute of Steel Construction, or the American Society of Civil Engineers. Google to find them.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- Steel cut oats have health benefits. They are delicious and very good for you! The difference between regular oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal: Steel-Cut Oats are whole grain groats (the inner portion of the oat kernel) which have been cut into two or three pieces using steel discs. Golden in colour and resembling mini rice particles, they are as nature intended - nothing added and nothing taken out. Rolled oats are flake oats that have been steamed, rolled, re-steamed and toasted. Due to all of this additional processing they have lost some of their natural taste, goodness and texture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range