AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
High-strength Steel Plate
|quantity in a 20ft container:|
within 15 days
any ral color
|Basic Zinc/Alu Zinc Coating:|
Middle east,Africa,South America,
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Oscillated wound: one coil per bundle, inner is the protecting humidity-proof wax paper. Medium is plastic film. Outer is sackcloth or compound paper packing. Coil to be laid on single type pallet (one pile per pallet)|
|Delivery Detail:||Depends on specification and order quanity.|
Feature(1) Regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Chromate and Chromate-free passivation.
(3) Oiled and unoiled.
Drawing quality - DIN EN 10346 HDG Steel Coil
(1) Type of zinc coating finish: regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Types of surface qualities: as coated surface, improved surface and best quality surface.
(3) Surface treatment: chemically passivated, chromate-free passivation, phosphate, anti-finger print, phosphateand, self lubricating film, and untreated.
(4) Type of oiling: oiled and unoiled.
(5) Coil ID: 508/610mm.
(6) Grade: DX52D+Z; Application: drawing use.
Chemcial composition (cast analysis) of low carbon steels for cold forming
Mechanical properties (transverse direction) of low carbon steels for cold forming
What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:carbon steel strength?
- Ricki is correct. There is no way to tell how much carbon is present just from the term carbon steel. It comes in a wide range of grades within the general classifications of low, medium, and high carbon steel. What you'll get depends on the quality of the knife. As the carbon content increases, the steel becomes harder, stronger, and more responsive to heat treatment. It also becomes more brittle, so a **very** high carbon steel would not be the best thing for a machete. As Ricki said, plain carbon steels are not rust resistant. However, I have had a carbon steel machete for over 40 years and it's just fine. If you take care of it, it will last.
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless steel is durable and does not disolve and make things taste funny. Stainless steel is not a good conductor of heat, so it has hot and cold spots. Copper is very good conductor. They noe bond copper to stainless steel to get the best features of each. Some pots just have a very thin copper plating to fool you. A good pot will be heavier, It is really hard to tell from looking.if it is plating or a bonded layer of copper. the thicker the better
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel has more advantages than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages so they r as follows i've given common disadvantages more can be found on Google. Disadvantages of Stainless Steel: Stainless steel tends to scratch and dent. Food, grease and fingerprints show very clearly on stainless steel, making frequent wiping and cleaning a necessity. High initial cost Difficult to fabricate, or in other words, it is not as malleable as other metals, say iron, and hence if not fabricated properly, results in costly re-work. Difficult to weld High cost of polishing etc. i.e. adding finishing touches for the market. there are advantages more than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages that's why i have given only disadvantages of stainless steel Hope what u want u got.
- Q:Why is stainless steel rust proof?
- Why doesn't stainless steel rust? Nancy Avery, New London, Conn. Metallurgical engineer Michael L. Free of the University of Utah offers this explanation: Stainless steel remains stainless, or does not rust, because of the interaction between its alloying elements and the environment. Stainless steel contains iron, chromium, manganese, silicon, carbon and, in many cases, significant amounts of nickel and molybdenum. These elements react with oxygen from water and air to form a very thin, stable film that consists of such corrosion products as metal oxides and hydroxides.
- Q:what are steel bollard?
- Steel Bollards are usually a security post to prevent 'ram raiding' of the fronts of stores and shops, most electrical/ photographic shops have them installed at the front, this helps to protect the shop frontage should a ram-raider, using a car, van or truck as a means to gain unauthorised access to a store after closing hours: .
- Q:HELP ME! Steel beam installation?
- My okorder.com for help
- Q:How to sharpen a steel strip?
- Bench grinder, Dremel Hand Grinder
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- The best product I have ever come across is Barkeeper's Friend. I use the liquid version rather than powdered version. It is a soft soft abrasive scrub designed for stainless steel. I original found it to use it on all my All Clad pots and pans to keep them beautiful and shining. I also have a stainless kitchen now, sink, stove and fridge...and I use Barkeepers on everything. It is fantastic. If you don't want to go out and find Barkeepers tonight, you can get a similar affect using baking soda mixed with dish soap. Make a good paste to gently rub on stains. Be sure to rinse the stainless steel surface thoroughly, and towel dry. If the stains still remain you can try vinegar. Remember to thoroughly rinse and towel dry. But tomorrow go out and get a bottle of BarKeeper's Friend...you will never regret it. UPDATE: just saw a few other answers, DO Not use steel wool (SOS pads) you will scratch the heck out of the finish and you will not be able to fix it.
- Q:Help with Steel and Iron please?
- Steel is an alloy composed of mainly iron and carbon. Pure iron is very rarely used anymore. Depend on the concentration of the carbon, you can get from wrought iron to high grade steel. For stainless steel, Chromium is added to the alloy to prevent rusting. Just go to wiki. you should be able to find a lot more about it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range