AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS
|Place of Origin:|
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Container Plate, construction,being machined
High-strength Steel Plate
ISO/SGS/IBR/ROHS/BV and so on
as your requests
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing or as per your request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after confirming the order|
2.Dimensions: thickness 1-16mm, width 600-2000mm
4.Place of Origin:Tianjin,China
5.Length:as per your request
6.Packaging Detail: Seaworthy Packing or on pallet
- Q:Which one steel or metal?
- Steel is a metal.
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:Probability of steel hardness?
- Suppose that the hardness of steel is uniformly distributed, taking on values between 50 and 80 on the Rockwell B scale. That would be... f(x) = 1/(80 - 50), 50 ≤ x ≤ 80 . . . . . 0 elsewhere Consider this following problem.. Compute the probability that the hardness of a randomly selected steel specimen is less than 60. Here, we have... P(x 60) Oh! Know that the mean and the standard deviation of the uniform distribution function are... µ = (a + b)/2 σ = (a - b)²/12 You should get... µ = 65 σ = 75 Now... P(z (60 - 65)/75) = P(z -0.07) Hence, you should get around 0.462. Good luck!
- Q:Any ideals for makeshift steel boning?
- Don't try it. For two main reasons: 1. Corset boning is not just strips of flat steel; it is made from coiled high tension spring steel with clever metal ends to prevent tearing any fabric that comes into contact. You could try strips of hard wood such as teak, ash, oak. The risk is that the st rips will break when they bend around your corseted figure. Then they'll be dangerous and could puncture your skin. 2. Corset bones are there in the corset to support the fabric; not to exert any pressure on you for figure reduction. It is the cut of the fabric that produces the shape, but bones stop the fabric from crinkling, or gathering into your waist as the tension is applied. That is why commercial bones are specially made to be fairly lightweight, flexible in the right directions for your figure, and will not rust or otherwise deteriorate with wear or careful cleaning. So go for easiest you can get from the Net. That's my advice. OK?
- Q:Help! I did something to my stainless steel ring?
- You oxidized it. There is nothing you can do to recuperate the oxidized metal. The best you can do is to polish off the rust with a commercial metal polish paste.
- Q:Is blue steel stronger than stainless steel? i heard it is.?
- Stainless steel requires less maintenance, but I've got a K-38 Combat Masterpiece from 1974. Back then SW used the real blueing process, and the blue steel looks like its a foot deep. Probably the best looking gun in the accumulation. Still new in the box, never fired. Its my Vietnam tribute gun, same one I carried as a Security Policeman in the Air Force from 1969-1971.
- Q:Types of knife steel?
- 154cm is a very good knife steel, the problem is in the heat treating. Stainless should be cryo treated to get all it can offer. That being said, if you really want to drop some coin, look at getting one made from CPM 440V. Stainless isn't as strong as carbon but on a smaller knife works well. You might also look for D-2 Tool steel. There are factory knives that are made of that.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- There are different grades of surgical steel. I'd look for something that says, implant surgical steel. I have the same trouble as your mother, but my daughter's is worse. This is not saying that you will have problems. but better safe!
- Q:white gold engagement ring with stainless steel wedding band?
- I didn't know Tiffany's sold stainless steel rings. I think the colour might match, but the texture wouldn't really (from looking at all the stainless steel around my kitchen. The only way to know for sure is to go to Tiffany's and try it on with your ring. Why not consider a white gold band from Tiffany's? I don't know what the price difference would be on that. But you can get a white gold for around $250 from TCo.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon steel and spring steel?
- High Carbon Spring Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range