Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Application for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Boiler heat exchanger, machinery andpetroleum ,chemical industries, hardware fields,Food industry,construction material,kitchen utensils, building construction, medical equipment,chemical tank, pipe etc
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- 1500 can be expressed as stainless steel width.Usually, the Rongchang self lubrication stainless steel plate is expressed in this way. The Rongchang self lubricating stainless steel plate is made up of 3 layers
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Feels like you rarely buy stainless steel plates. First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements. If the 1.2MM board gives you 1.0MM, it's a bit too exaggerated.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Therefore, the method of stainless steel fingerprint resistance is to make the specular surface of stainless steel into diffuse surface.The conventional method mainly has two kinds of drawing and sand blastingWire drawing is to use (coarse grit) abrasive belt or grinding wheel to burnish on stainless steel surface, make stainless steel surface roughness increase, destroy its "mirror reflection" characteristic. It can be polished by hand (hand grinding can be applied to stainless steel of various shapes). It can also be polished with a special stainless steel sanding machine (suitable for stainless steel plates, but with high efficiency).
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- The entire stainless steel material, its origin is generally mills order or to import and processing of goods due to overstocking of society. The sources of stainless steel are different, and the methods of identification are different.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, can be as high as 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range