Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Application for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Boiler heat exchanger, machinery andpetroleum ,chemical industries, hardware fields,Food industry,construction material,kitchen utensils, building construction, medical equipment,chemical tank, pipe etc
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plates are rolled into relatively thin steel sheets at higher temperatures, and cold-rolled steel sheets are rolled at room temperature. Usually the first hot rolling, and then cold rolling. If the steel plate is thicker, it can only be rolled by hot rolling, then rolled into a thinner plate and then cold rolled. Hot-rolled steel sheet is divided into thick plate (thickness greater than 4mm) and sheet (thickness of 0.35~4mm) two kinds; cold-rolled steel sheet only (thickness of 0.2~4mm) one.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet can be replaced by 201 stainless steel.
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Basic treatment, in the future, the film can not be solid, the first process is to first clean the stainless steel surface. The treatment method can use the tool to root out the original paint, and also use sandpaper to polish the surface. It is better to use sand blasting to make the surface clean after roughening, and to increase the adhesion area of the primer.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Its main disadvantage is high cost, more expensive; in addition, stainless steel is not resistant to alkaline medium corrosion.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel polishing plate refers to: stainless steel polishing plate refers to the polished stainless steel polished plate through the polishing machine, this kind of polishing board generally brightness is not high, but also can shine out of fuzzy figure.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- The shape of the product determines how many processes are required. Even the simplest needs 1 processes, and the complex may take 7-8 steps to complete.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 16% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range