Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 （Annealing and Pickling） No.1 Finish Wide Strip
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB
3.width: 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 2m or requirement
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Chemical Composition:
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Physical Properties
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
1000mm, 1219mm, 1240mm, 1500mm
according to weight
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 15 days since getting the deposit or LC origin
2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
|1000mm, 1219mm, 1240mm, 1500mm|
according to weight
Place of Origin:
industry, construction, furniture, repairing
wooden and bags in cases as standard
TT & LC
prime quality, competitive price
stainless steel coils
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- As the process of case surface, basically of two kinds: polishing and sand, or both, grinding watch case on the scratch, but also in accordance with the original process to do a large area of hair road wear, relatively easy to handle; but if there is hard scratch deep, will be trouble some, because both polishing and sand drawing techniques, are not enough to remove the scratches.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range