Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Annealing and Pickling No.1 Finish
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Specifications
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB
3.width: 0.55m, 0.65m, 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 2m or requirement
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Chemical Composition:
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Physical Properties
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
according to weight
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 15 days since getting the deposit or LC origin
2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
according to weight
Place of Origin:
industry, construction, furniture, repairing
wooden and bags in cases as standard
TT & LC
prime quality, competitive price
stainless steel coils
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- 304 good soft hard 301 good 304 some hardness is not to Yi Teng metal
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- Model with magnetic stainless steel: martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range