Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 No.1 Finish
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 half copper Chemical Composition(%)
Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Packaging Detail: For customer's requirement
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Specifications
201 Hot rolled stainless steel Coil Application
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.201 hot rolled stainless steel coil, use to produce cold rolled stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube, pipe.
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Strength Of Extension:100,000 To 180,000 Psi;
Yield Strength:50,000 To 150,000 Psi
Elongation :55 To 60%;
Modulus Of Elasticity:29,000,000 Psi;
Density :.280lbs/Cubic Inch(7.93g/Cm3)
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- On the local case or watch strap deep scratches, repair before the need to do local processing, look at the location, such as the shell side case, there may even use the fine small file, more is the use of stone, then under the magnifying glass, carefully remove deep scratches and boring flat, deep scratches in the first, to focus on the local stone grind. This needs to be under a magnifying glass, the purpose is to scratch evenly polished, when basic scratches are going to grind, choose suitable size to sandpaper, grinding along the original sand drawing lines, so the lines are usually on the dial radially, and this is a carefully, to a little, the effect will be good to rub out the realistic. It is recommended that the sand paper be used in jewelry industry, preferably imported, such as German warrior brand water sandpaper.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range