Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 Narrow Strip No.1 Finish
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 half copper Chemical Composition(%)
Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Packaging Detail: For customer's requirement
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Specifications
201 Hot rolled stainless steel Coil Application
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
201 hot rolled stainless steel coil, use to produce cold rolled stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube, pipe.
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Strength Of Extension:100,000 To 180,000 Psi;
Yield Strength:50,000 To 150,000 Psi
Elongation :55 To 60%;
Modulus Of Elasticity:29,000,000 Psi;
Density :.280lbs/Cubic Inch(7.93g/Cm3)
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- Often use magnets to determine whether stainless steel magnet attracts people, that is the stainless steel, the stainless steel is impossible. It seems that the people of stainless steel as well as understanding the misunderstanding. In fact this is just the difference between austenitic stainless steel and other stainless steel has no magnetism.In general, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic magnet can not suck), there are other ferrite stainless steel, with the ferromagnetic (magnets attract). But they can not just use a stainless steel magnetic discrimination. For the stainless steel tube, no magnet up or not, as long as the quality standards are stainless steel.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range