Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 Narrow Strip No.1 Finish
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 half copper Chemical Composition(%)
Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Packaging Detail: For customer's requirement
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Specifications
201 Hot rolled stainless steel Coil Application
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
201 hot rolled stainless steel coil, use to produce cold rolled stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube, pipe.
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Strength Of Extension:100,000 To 180,000 Psi;
Yield Strength:50,000 To 150,000 Psi
Elongation :55 To 60%;
Modulus Of Elasticity:29,000,000 Psi;
Density :.280lbs/Cubic Inch(7.93g/Cm3)
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- Often use magnets to determine whether stainless steel magnet attracts people, that is the stainless steel, the stainless steel is impossible. It seems that the people of stainless steel as well as understanding the misunderstanding. In fact this is just the difference between austenitic stainless steel and other stainless steel has no magnetism.In general, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic magnet can not suck), there are other ferrite stainless steel, with the ferromagnetic (magnets attract). But they can not just use a stainless steel magnetic discrimination. For the stainless steel tube, no magnet up or not, as long as the quality standards are stainless steel.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- It is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in high-rise building exterior wall, indoor and external column coating, handrails, floors, elevator panels, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior decoration and components. After the surface treatment, coloring and coating of the stainless steel plate, the utility model solves the problems such as fingerprint easily appearing after touching, and further expands the application range of the stainless steel.In the home appliance industry, the large quantities of stainless steel are the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner liner of the water heater, the inner and outer shell of the microwave oven and the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferritic stainless steel is adopted.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range