Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Cold Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
5 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Oil mill, also known as "snow silk", "broken wire", is a kind of anti fingerprint drawing, used in the elevator car. It is to use the 4# wire drawing machine grinding, with grease to reduce the temperature generated by the board, so that the board surface to maintain smooth, non deformation
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- First of all, the stainless steel ingredients, that is, stainless steel raw materials. Stainless steel is a kind of high alloy steel can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosive medium. His representative steel 13 steel 1Cr17 (430) and 18- Ocr18Ni9 chromium nickel, stainless steel is the main raw material of iron, chromium, nickel, Cr NI, the price of raw materials has decisive effect on the price of stainless steel to the rising prices of raw materials, to support the formation of stainless steel prices, anti pressure, or become power. So we need to pay attention to the stainless steel market, we must pay close attention to the global price of nickel, especially LME nickel price trend, but also on the global iron ore, molybdenum price trend and the latest developments, and other non-ferrous metal prices.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is on the market is more common of a conventional plate, that is, a straight line covered with the entire stainless steel plate. The 8K mirror panel is the same as glass mirror. Stainless steel wire drawing is through the abrasive belt sanding out of effect, relatively simple, and the speed is very fast. The 8K mirror panel requires more than 8 sets of machines, first coarse sand, and then eliminate the grinding head, flowers and other operations to complete mirror effect, relatively speaking, mirror is much more complicated, and the quality of the market is different.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic) inside the 201 material is the cheapest, the average price of 9000 yuan / ton, including tax, accounting for 7.93 of the proportion of formula: thickness * width * length * weight = weight * unit price = per price
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Arc craterBecause the low-lying and arcing arc part formed in the end of the improper bead.Cause: short welding time of welding wire or electrode, insufficient filling metal.Hazard: 1. Reduce the cross-sectional area of the weld;The crater at incomplete reaction prone to agglomeration or segregation of impurities, so the arc pit often have porosity, slag, crack etc..
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel is lower, the maximum is not more than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steel is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si and other elements.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- The mild way to clean stainless steel is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth to prevent water stains thoroughly. I'm surprised at how much dirt on the surface comes to my pizza oven, just this step. When using this or any other way, please remember, "grain" stainless steel has run the whole surface in one direction on the minor groove metal and its best grain, rather than across it clean. Some people will tell you that this is to avoid scratching the metal or lodging the dust particles in the foods, where they can cause rust to form. This is likely to be true, but scrubbing food seems to be easier and more effective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range