Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Specifications for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
200 series,300 series,400 series
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
About 20 Tons
Place of Origin
Made in China
ASTM, JIS, GB, BS, DIN etc
Peru,India,Pakistan,Singpore,Vietnam,South Korea,Malaysia etc.
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Petroleum and petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.* storage and transportation equipment for sulfuric acid, such as heat exchangers.* the main parts of a power plant flue gas desulfurization device are: Tower of absorption tower, flue, screen door, internals, spraying system, etc.. * scrubbers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.* sea water treatment plant, sea water heat exchanger, paper industry equipment, sulphuric acid and nitric acid equipment, acid making, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment,Pressure vessel, food equipment.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 202 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel, the national standard model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel, high manganese stainless steel, nickel content, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 30mm of any size 0.5mm ratio, thickness more than 30mm of any size 1mm times.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- Grease can be applied to soft cloth to dissolve alcohol. I was impressed with how the grease turned off my pizza oven. Some thicker deposits did not respond once to a cloth, but I had been rubbing them with alcohol and completely disappeared within one or two minutes. With other methods, it is important to rinse off the alcohol and dry it so that it has a shiny metal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range