||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||400 Series,300 Series,200 Series
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- The 304430 BA of stainless steel can achieve the effect of 6K or 8K. Is the most direct Kanban lines then some words to be processed is certainly not 8K, BA is 8K achieve brightness over direct annealing processing completely invisible plate lines in acid corrosion in the grinding process has damage the surface of the protective layer.
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- It is not easy to strip the black of the board for the purpose of etching the logo. There is hardly a chemical that can pass black. The so-called qualified fade, that is, after fading black, to ensure that the bottom of the mirror stainless steel. Without this standard, a strong acid or ferric chloride would corrode, but the surface black would have been roughened and not shiny, which would have been unsuccessful and less useful.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness and easy sticking. Therefore, the drill hardness is required to be high, the surface finish is better, the drill bit angle is larger than the ordinary bit (130--135 degrees). Cool down at the same time. And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature. The cutting fluid is concentrated with emulsions. Commonly used processing stainless steel drill bit: high cobalt drill (M35 drill, M42 drill), in which the M42 bit is the best price performance. In addition, carbide drills can be used, but the price is higher.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range