Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Hot rolled Q235 steel I-Beam for construction at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot rolled Q235 steel I-Beam are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Steel I-Beam are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
2. Standard: EN10025, GB Standard, ASTM
3. Grade: Q235B, Q345B, SS400, ASTM A36, S235JR, S275JR
4. Length: 5.8M, 6M, 9M, 12M as following table
5. Sizes: 80mm-270mm
Appications of IPE Beam
1. Supporting members, most commonly in the house raising industry to strengthen timber bears under houses. Transmission line towers, etc
2. Prefabricated structure
Q1: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|