Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
1. Supporting members, most commonly in the house raising industry to strengthen timber bears under houses. Transmission line towers, etc
2. Prefabricated structure
3. Medium scale bridges
4. It is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
OKorder's Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction are durable, strong, and resist corrosion. And they are made of high quality of steel billets of China.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1. Product name: Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction
2. Standard: EN10025, GB Standard, ASTM, JIS etc.
3. Grade: Q235B, A36, S235JR, Q345, SS400 or other equivalent.
4. Length: 5.8M, 6M, 9M, 10M, 12M or as your requirements
Standard Sectional Dimensions(mm)
Q1: Why buy Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction from OKorder.com?
A1: All Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q5: Can Hot Rolled Mild EN Standard I Beams for Structure Construction rust?
A5: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|