Specifications of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc.
Specification of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
Chemical Elements of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- At present, casting processing, according to metal classification, divided into cast iron, cast steel, casting non-ferrous metal.
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 2, the plane should be placed on the following.3, thin parts should be placed below.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- You need to confirm what you use tap processing, so as to determine the size of the casting hole
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Everywhere is. Look what you want to do
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- If the repair after the high temperature resistance, choose LT737 high temperature repair agent.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range