Hot rolled galvanized steel coil Description：
SGCC, DX51D+Z, DX52D+Z, DX53D+Z, DX54D+Z, SGH34, etc
|Place of Origin:|
Wear Resistant Steel
|Chromated or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Anti-Fingerprint or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Oiled or not::|
As Per Requirement
Zero, Minimum, Regular
Galvanized Steel Coil (HDGI/GI)
Above 600mm to 1500mm, negotiable about "below 600mm"
30 g/m2 - 275 g/m2
Mainly Prime, Secondary is also negotiable
SGCC, DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z,DX54D+Z,SGH340, etc
Zero, Minimum, Regular, Big
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:Steel Barns..........?
- Steel barns in the USA is the going fad; they are both strong and economical; and some companies offer DIY kits
- Q:Does stainless steel watches rust?
- Stainless Steel comes in many different grades, a prime example is to see if a magnet sticks to it if so it has a high iron content as the grade of the stainless increases its magnetic ,iron properties decrease have you ever left a stainless knife, fork, spoon in a kitchen sink for a few days it will show evidence of rusting most jewelery is low grade stainless as it does not need to to be suitable for medical grade or marine grade quality under normal conditions wearing your stainless steel watch will not make it rust however if you were to leave that watch in contact with another metal and they are wet then yes it will rust as it will create a chemical reaction.
- Q:How does a 1911 react to steel casings?
- steel casings go back to the early 1900's for 1911's. Most guns were always able to handle them and most of that has carried on. I would think glocks are a no no for steel for longevity but in the caribbean we have mainly steel casings and that's all we use. the 1911 is probably the most popular hand gun down there. I own one, and FM. Over 1000 rounds so far in her between me and my dad (previous owner)
- Q:Is rail steel like other types of steel?
- Steel okorder.com... If care is not taken in the method used to melt the steel that alloy will change because the carbon will burn in the process. Also part of a steels rating is a result of heat treatments used. When melted it will loose those properties. By the way rail road ties are either wood or concrete- not steel.
- Q:Stainless Steel Appliances?
- it doesn't really matter. I have all appliances in my kitchen stainless steel. All different makes never noticed the tone, I think it just depends on the grain. i clean my appliances side to side not up and down. Good question never thought about that.
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:What type of welding rod to use welding cast steel?
- I Use these for cast iron, www.yms.co.uk/welding-rod-small-pack/2.5mm-cast-iron-welding-rod-small-pack/1951/11612/detail.asp they are expensive when compared to welding rods for steel but i find that normal steel ones dont work on cast iron
- Q:How to tell if something is Steel?
- If it rusts, magnetic, hard, heavy with high melting point I reckon yourve found mild steel.
- Q:can any you boil steel?
- well what for yo? melting point of steel is 800 degrees, oxidation being 1400 degrees.
- Q:How does the reactivity of iron compare to steel?
- Steel is an alloy of iron and carbon and optionally one or more of numerous other materials. Copper is normally not used, except sometimes in small percentages. Steel is never yellow or orange in color. Reactivity of steel depends on the materials it is alloyed with. Chromium and nickel with steel make stainless steel, which is much less prone to reactive than iron. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range