Hot rolled galvanized steel coil Description：
SGCC, DX51D+Z, DX52D+Z, DX53D+Z, DX54D+Z, SGH34, etc
|Place of Origin:|
Wear Resistant Steel
|Chromated or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Anti-Fingerprint or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Oiled or not::|
As Per Requirement
Zero, Minimum, Regular
Galvanized Steel Coil (HDGI/GI)
Above 600mm to 1500mm, negotiable about "below 600mm"
30 g/m2 - 275 g/m2
Mainly Prime, Secondary is also negotiable
SGCC, DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z,DX54D+Z,SGH340, etc
Zero, Minimum, Regular, Big
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:How much lighter is aluminum than steel?
- Depends okorder.com
- Q:A question about steel?
- Hey Ramzi, I met this chick and was wondering if you could tell me if she would make a good wife. Here's your answer: Big Blue, there are a hundred bits of information I would need, and even then there are mysterious factors that affect the outcome. So basically, I don't have the slightest idea. My answer to your question is exactly the same. Without showing exactly how the Simpson Tie is being used, there is obviously no way to know if it is suitable. Can it be tempered? Sure, but again, I give it a 99% likelihood it will not help in your application. Explain it in detail in 5 to 10 sentences. Give us diagrams and photos. If you can't or won't do that, here's Plan B. Head over to your nearest machine shop, and ask the machinist what he thinks. He will ask the probing questions to understand the needs of the part. It is likely a Simpson Tie won't do it but he is in a good position to suggest a workable approach, and then sell it to you. By the way, if this is a load-supporting member of a motorcycle or some other fast moving vehicle, be prepared to get kicked out of the machine shop. The risk of making an error is high and the outcome extremely dangerous. I would not risk a million dollar lawsuit in order to sell you a $10 part.
- Q:Any ideals for makeshift steel boning?
- Don't try it. For two main reasons: 1. Corset boning is not just strips of flat steel; it is made from coiled high tension spring steel with clever metal ends to prevent tearing any fabric that comes into contact. You could try strips of hard wood such as teak, ash, oak. The risk is that the st rips will break when they bend around your corseted figure. Then they'll be dangerous and could puncture your skin. 2. Corset bones are there in the corset to support the fabric; not to exert any pressure on you for figure reduction. It is the cut of the fabric that produces the shape, but bones stop the fabric from crinkling, or gathering into your waist as the tension is applied. That is why commercial bones are specially made to be fairly lightweight, flexible in the right directions for your figure, and will not rust or otherwise deteriorate with wear or careful cleaning. So go for easiest you can get from the Net. That's my advice. OK?
- Q:What Metal is around 256% stronger than steel?
- If you mean Mild steel which has a Ultimate Tensile Strength of 40 Kilograms/ sq.mm, there are many Heat-treated Alloy steels which are much stronger than this. For example, steels conforming to Grade-150-125, of ASTM A148 has a Ultimate Tensile Strength of 102 to 108 Kilograms/ sq.mm.
- Q:what came first the steel smelter/furnace or the steel used to make it?
- it is a problem to work metals thats why the first furnaces were for metals with a low melting point eg copper. To built a furnace for iron you need a very high temperature and for steel additional chemical treatment probably not available on an island. To smelt iron should be possible though as a clay furnace with the right coal is hot enough to produce raw iron.
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- aluminum is lighter , alot of performance cars use them to trim unsprung weight from the wheels ... steel wheels are cheaper but u have to put hub caps on them ... eeeeeuuuuueeewww!!!!!
- Q:low density steel?
- 1. A method has been developed for magnetic phase analysis of Fermanal type alloys as-quenched and after aging. 2. The upper limit of alloying to ensure the optimal mechanical properties was determined more precisely for steel 9G28Yu9MVB. For rods aged at 550°C for 16 h the aluminum content should not exceed 9.2% and the carbon content 0.92%. 3. To ensure the optimal mechanical properties of the deformed metal it is necessary to obtain a fine-grained single-phase austenitic structure after quenching. The amount of hardening phase after quenching should not exceed 15–20% (saturation magnetization around 1600 G).
- Q:how to repair rusted steel concret?
- chrome steel is an alloy of iron and different metals, fairly Chromium and vanadium. you do no longer see it with the bare eye yet on the exterior of any chrome steel (SS) there are iron atoms and chromium atoms that are uncovered. in spite of the shown fact that, the chromium reacts preferentially to type an oxide. In essence, think of of chromium sacrificing itself for iron so as that iron won't rust. What a helpful guy huh! it somewhat is reported as passivation purely like maximum responders suggested. in spite of the shown fact that, greater desirable than that the chromium oxide varieties a good shielding layer that varieties a actual barrier combating Oxygen or any oxidant to realize and attack the iron below it. additionally, the chromium oxide shaped isn't FLAKY and porous, so it does not mar maximum of the exterior as an iron oxide (rust) would. For technology project, you won't make it too technical yet you additionally could make a reference or make an ANALOGY of rust prevention to intense college or social circumstances as being there to your pal or classmate yet in real existence, whilst the possibilities are too great, that secure practices afforded via chromium won't be adequate. because of the fact ultimately all steel uncovered to very oxidizing atmospheres will rust. in basic terms somewhat ruin in the exterior is sufficient to initiate the technique of rusting.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- Hey man, don't you think it would save more $$$ to cool your coke in the fridge than trying to cool steel? How do you plan on cooling the steel? And you can't freeze steel but you can make it cold. You are just joking right, I hope so anyway?
- Q:stainless steel wall ties?
- the name says it all....stain less, no rust, sturdy ,stronger than wood or just drywall..durable
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range