Hot Rolled Equilateral Small Angle Steel
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled Equilateral Small Angle Steel at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Equilateral Small Angle Steel are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Hot Rolled Equilateral Small Angle Steel are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
Chinese Standard (H*W*T)
Light I (H*W*T)
Light II (H*W*T)
- Q:What does "L125*8" stand for in steel structures?
- Angle steel is divided into equal angle steel and unequal angle steel. The expression of the equal angle steel model is b*d, in which B is the unilateral width of the equilateral angle steel, and the D is the thickness, and the unit is MM. Unequal angles are named by the ratio of the length to the width of a centimeter and the width of a short edge. Therefore, the L125*8 represents an equilateral angle steel beam with a unilateral width of 125 and a thickness of 8. I hope this problem can be solved for you.
- Q:Galvanized steel angles under what conditions?
- Galvanized angle itself coated zinc and iron rust, common need to be coated with a layer of anti rust paint in the construction process, so the galvanized angle in the construction without paint. Suitable for field and outdoor support and Engineering
- Q:Unequal angle steel
- Unequal angle steel is a cross section, such as the letter "L", with each side of each other vertically angled and of unequal width. Its specifications are expressed in long, wide, short, wide and * thick edges, such as "L30*20*3", i.e., unequal angles with long sides, wide 30mm, short width, 20mm, and 3mm of edge thickness. Can also use the model (number) said that the model represented by a fraction, molecular side length cm wide, the denominator for the short side number of centimeters wide, such as "L3/2#", said the 3 cm long side, short side said 2 centimeters. The specifications for unequal angles are 2.5/1.6#-20/12.5#.
- Q:6# specification for angle iron
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. It is widely used in various architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container rack and warehouse shelves.
- Q:What is angle iron?
- Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container rack and warehouse shelves, also used to protect column, wall parts easy to hit. Depending on the structure, a variety of different force components are needed, and they can also be used as connecting pieces between components.
- Q:What is the keel of the aluminum single board suspended or the welded frame of angle steel?
- Aluminum curtain wall veneer made of high strength Aluminum Alloy plate, its structure is mainly composed of a panel, stiffener and bracket component. Code can be directly by the panel bending, stamping molding, but also in the panel on the hems of riveting corner molding. The reinforcing ribs and the plate after the welding nail connection, make it become a strong overall, greatly enhance the rigidity and strength of single aluminum plate curtain wall, to ensure the long-term use of smoothness and anti-seismic capability. A lot of single plate shaped type, is also the largest, others with no keel, the ceiling of the room is generally used with plate, steel keel, length of 3 meters
- Q:What is the corresponding length of the root weight in the angle standard?
- The profile is divided into fixed size and no fixed size. The fixed length is the weight, the length and the size of each meter, that is, the weight of each piece.
- Q:Is there a screw that can be made like angle iron, but not a right angle, just a single piece of material? Just put
- As for the cutting of wood cutting machine can cut metal with no blade, you can find a corner grinder to cut angle grinder specifications you can use with 100 or 125 with the same diameter, diameter, cutting slice thickness 3mm, slice should be perpendicular to the cutting piece.
- Q:100 x 100 x 10 equal angle steel, per meter weight?
- Angle steel is a kind of carbon structural steel for construction. It is a simple section steel, mainly used in the frame of metal component and workshop. In use, better weldability, plastic deformation and mechanical strength are required. The raw steel billet for producing angle steel is low carbon square billet, and the finished product angle iron is made by hot rolling, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between the main keel and the angle steel or the channel steel?
- Light steel keel is made of high-quality continuous hot-dip galvanized sheet and used as raw material and rolled by cold bending technology. It is used for decorative design of non load bearing wall and building roof with plasterboard, decorative gypsum board and other lightweight board. The utility model is suitable for the decoration of the roof of various buildings, the internal and external wall of the building and the basic material of the trellis suspended ceiling. According to the use of ceiling keel and partition keel, in accordance with the form of section V, C, T, L keel. Ceiling keel is divided into: the main keel and vice keel. The main keel is the weight of the weight of the suspended ceiling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range