||Standard Export Packing
Hot Rolled Steel Coil
Place of origin
In coil, 3000-15000mm
Construction of vessels, containers, buildings,
roads, railways, other infrastructure, appliances,
and so on.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, JIS, GB, etc
Vanished, painted, oiled or as request
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
5000 tons per month
Within 15-30 days upon receipt of L/C or deposits
Standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
General structural steel
Low Carbon steel
SPCC,SPHC,St12,SAE1008; SPHD,SPCDK,St12,St13; SPHE,SPCE,St14 IF3 BH340
Applied for cold rolling
Carbon constructional quality steel
08-45#,08Al15Al,S 20C S 35C
S 45C, K08AlZ06-10AlP
After being machined
and hot treated to used as mechanical component
Low-alloy constructional steel
SM490ASM490YA15Mn, Q345A Q345B Q345C Q345D
Hot Rolled Steel Chequered Coil
Q235 and custom
Why choose us?
1,Convenient in transportation
2,Good quality with reasonable price
3,Attractive in apperence
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 20mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:what are the differences between chrome and stainless steel?
- Chrome looks better, but it will eventually rust if it's exposed to enough moisture. Stainless steel will not rust. I would spend the extra money and get the stainless headers.
- Q:Arc welding: DC needed for stainless steel?
- Stick Welding Stainless Steel
- Q:Golf: Graphite shaft, or Steel shaft sand wedge?
- The way to resolve the selection is to go with the shaft that matches the other clubs in your set. If you have steel shafted irons go with steel. You will find the similar feel when you hit shots is most important.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Direct reading method when measuring the steel tape zero scale alignment measurement starting point, proper tension (stretching force with steel tape tension or tension on the calibration ruler identification shall prevail, with the spring balance measure), direct reading measurement end point corresponding to the scale scale.
- Q:Are desalination plants made of steel?
- no u idiot
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- right. May need some coke to remove iron oxide
- Q:The effect of sodium chloride on mild steel?
- The mild steel contains a lot of Iron. The NaCl solution quickly attacks the iron content and forms rust. Over time, the solution may also cause what is called 'Chloride Cracking' of the steel. Pitting corrosion of stainless steel due to chlorides would certainly produce a rust-colored product. Passivation can be used to maintain a good corrosion resistant surface of stainless steel process vessel. There are many commercial products for this purpose. In the pharmaceutical industry, this process is often called derouging, that is to remove the buildup of iron oxides on the stainless steel process surfaces
- Q:Environmental concerns for a steel works factory?
- Q:desnity of steel?
- First you have to convert the coefficient of linear expansion to a coefficient of volumetric expansion. Multiply the coefficient of linear expansion by 3: Coefficient of expansion of steel,β:12E-6/°K x 3 = 36E-6/°K Difference in temperature: 480°K ΔV = VoβΔT ΔV = Vo x (0.000036) x 480 ΔV = 1m³ x 0.017 ΔV = 0.017m³ Originally, the steel was at 7800 kg/m³ Now, the steel was at 7800 kg/ 1.017m³, or 7670 kg/m³ Change in density = 7670 - 7800 = -130kg/m³
- Q:Is steel industry good for investing currently ?
- To be blunt, with the Environmental-Terrorists like Green Peace and The Sierra Club making it basically impossible for Steel Production in the US to be a profitable industry, you are better off investing in Chinese Steel Companies than American. Same goes for Electricity Production and Petroleum Refining... These Environmental Terrorist Organizations and their misguided leftist followers have made it impossible to build new refineries in the US, which is why the price of Diesel Fuel is so much higher than unleaded, which is not only insane since Diesel Fuel actually requires LESS processing to be a viable product but also because our Transportation Industry as a whole relies upon Diesel Fuel to get everything in your home and office from manufacturer to store. By keeping the Energy Industry held hostage to these irresponsible and, to be blunt, insane laws, they have caused a rise in the price of EVERYTHING sold in the United States... From a deck of cards to homes. If we were not basically banned from building new Nuclear Reactors, we could cut our dependance on Coal by at least half... Anything having to do with any industry that could even potentially do with Pollution, regardless of how far advanced the technology has advanced away from that, it is restricted by Eco-Terrorists and mindless sheep that spend too much time listening to propaganda rather than fact checking what their Masters spoon feed them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range