|Steel Grade: |
|Place of Origin: |
TIA,Tianjin,China China (Mainland)
hot rolled or cold rolled
|Surface Treatment: |
Galvanized Polished or Colour coated,zinc coated or colour coated
used to building material/ roof/ profile/ pipe making
|Model Number: |
according to your requirement
|Brand Name: |
enough meter per ton or according to your requirement
|Delivery time: |
Within 20 days after the prepayment
|HS Code: |
Scaffolding pipe, Structure pipe, Fence/Door pipe, Furniture,
|Supply Ability: |
|Payment terms: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In bundles with steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||About 20 days|
hot rolled pickled and oiled steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-1.5mm
2. Coil wideth: 600-1550mm
4. delivery in ti
as your required
SGCC SGCD DX51D+Z SGC340 SGC400 SGC44O DC51D+Z
JIS G3302,ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88,BS,
standard export packing
Use for profile,pipe making, furniture makingppgi and refrigerator
3,000MT per month
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- Carbon steel is an alloy that is made up of the mixture of carbon and iron. In addition, several other elements with low maximum percentages are also included, such as manganese, with 1.65% maximum, silicon,with 0.60% maximum, and copper, with 0.60% maximum. Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are utilized in a wide variety of applications across multiple industries. They are typically used in large shipyards, fabrication companies, chemical plants, oil refineries, machinery manufacturers, textile, and fluid transportation companies among others. They are highly cost-efficient and are much preferred over other fittings.
- Q:is CS material is comes under Mild steel? any difference?
- CS is a noxious gas that I have tasted. If it is spec mild steel then do so.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- I wear Timberland Pro Series steel toe boots they are the best I have ever owned, I have tried Caterpiller Wal-Mart Brands both fell apart. One thing I do is when I get a pair of steel toe boots is have my wife run over the toe with her buick. The cat Wal-Mart Brands both bent cut the top of my foot, The timberland stayed intact I have been wearing them for over a year now, they have not fallen apart I have had a korklift run them over still holding great.
- Q:What is the Shear Modulus of Steel and Silver?
- There are more than 10,000 different steel alloys that have been specified and used for different purposes. They cover a huge range of mechanical properties. For silver, are you talking about pure silver, or a silver alloy with a additives to improve its mechanical properties? Typical values for mild steel at room temperature are E = 210 GPa, G = 80 GPa (source: 30 years working as a mech. engineer) Wikipedia gives E = 80GPa, G = 30GPa for pure silver (temperature not specified). Silver alloys may be very different from those values. The properties will also depend on the metal forming process (e.g. drawn wire, annealed, etc). NB some alloys with silver in their common name contain no silver at all.
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:Best Steel Road bike?
- Lots of good companies out there. Surly Pacer is one to check out.
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- the welded joints,...are then sturdy steel, and conducts warmth very very right this moment, so develop from warmth often is the comparable because of fact the plate steel around it. you may desire to slope the backside and have a condensate seize gadget, steam secure practices stress alleviation valve, sized for the quantity and pressures, totally lag the vessel, adhere to ALL secure practices specs., (of your codes), which comprise the welding NDT. in the tank layout enable for the thermal develop of the vessel. cheers.
- Q:low density steel?
- 1. A method has been developed for magnetic phase analysis of Fermanal type alloys as-quenched and after aging. 2. The upper limit of alloying to ensure the optimal mechanical properties was determined more precisely for steel 9G28Yu9MVB. For rods aged at 550°C for 16 h the aluminum content should not exceed 9.2% and the carbon content 0.92%. 3. To ensure the optimal mechanical properties of the deformed metal it is necessary to obtain a fine-grained single-phase austenitic structure after quenching. The amount of hardening phase after quenching should not exceed 15–20% (saturation magnetization around 1600 G).
- Q:what is the similarity beetween ironn and steel?
- Simple. Google it
- Q:where did WTC steel go?
- some of the steel was recycled into a warship. I am not sure at what you are trying to get at with the forensic analysis of the steel. There is no conspiracy involving the towers outside of planes crashing into them despite what a lunatic fringe want you to think.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range