Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||3000 Series,4000 Series,1000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,2000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated||Shape:||Angle,Hexagonal,Oval,Rectangular,Flat,Round,Square,T-Profile|
|Temper:||Hard,Half Hard,Soft,T351-T851,T351-T651,O-H112,T3-T8||Application:||Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Liner & Wad|
Specification of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate with Best Quality:
1.Advantages of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate from China CNBM:
a) The unfairness of our checkered steel sheet must be less than 10mm each meter
b) The surface of our hot rolled checkered steel plate is free from bubble, scab, crack, fold, edge delamination and so on.
c) The height of our hot rolled checkered steel plate will be maintained between 0.2～0.3 times to thickness of steel substrate, but more than 0.5mm at least.
2. Other details of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate from China CNBM
GB T 3277, DIN 5922
3. The regular sections we provide are shown in the below table:
Allowed Tolerance of Base Thickness(%)
Theoretical Mass (KG/M²)
4. Chemical Composition of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate from China CNBM
Note: Here, we just take the hot rolled checkered steel sheet according to Q345B, Q345C and Q345D as example. We are also able to provide SGS test report for checkered steel sheet as per other material
Package & Delivery of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate with Best Quality:
1. The items to be prepared for packing include: narrow steel strip, crude steel belt or edge angle steel, kraft paper or galvanized sheet.
2. The hot rolled checkered steel plate should be wrapped with kraft paper or galvanized sheet ouside, and it should be bundled with narrow steel strip, three or two narrow steel strip in longitudinal direction,and the other three or two strips in transverse direction. Furthermore, in order to fix the hot rolled checkered steel plate and avoid the strip at edge shall be broken, the crude steel belt cut into square should be put under the narrow steel strip on the edge. Of course, the hot rolled checkered steel plate could be bundled without kraft paper or galvanized sheet. It depends on customer’s requirement.
3. In consideration of the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4. All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate with Best Quality:
1.The steel raw materials are first melted in an electric furnace. They are subjected to at least 12 hours of intense heat.
2.The mixture is cast into either large rectangular blooms, slabs or bar-like billets, before taking on a semisolid form.
This initial form of steel is then processed via forming operations that include hot rolling into bars, wires, plates and slabs.
3.The steel is subjected to annealing. This is a heat treatment in which the metal is first heated and then cooled under extreme, controlled conditions. The metal is thus treated for internal stresses and is duly softened and strengthened. This processing is also referred to as 'age hardening'. It requires careful monitoring of temperature and heating and cooling times. The aging temperature affects metal properties massively; while lower temperatures cause high strength and low fracture toughness (i.e., more brittle than ductile), higher temperatures result in a tougher material of lower strength (i.e., more ductile than brittle). Rapid cooling can produce a tough steel with no significant loss in strength. The heat treatment given to stainless steel depends on the type and grade of steel being produced.
4. Annealing or the heat treatment can lead to the development of a precipitate, known as scale. The scale can be removed via several methods, such as pickling, (nitric-hydrofluoric acid bath),electrocleaning(application of an electric current, using phosphoric acid and a cathode), etc.
5. Descaling of the material is introduced into the manufacturing process at different times, depending on the type of steel being produced. While the bar and wire forms have to be additionally treated with hot rolling,forging and extruding, the sheet and strip forms go through annealing after hot rolling.
6. Cutting operations in the manufacturing process are essential in obtaining the desired shape and size of the end product. Mechanical cutting involves the use of guillotine knives and high-speed steel blades for blanking (punching out the shape by shearing) and nibbling (cutting out a series of overlapping holes). It is also cut via flame cutting, a process that involves the use of a flame generated by oxygen, propane and iron powder. The plasma jet cutting method uses an ionized gas column to melt and cut the metal.
6. Manufacturing end products involve further shaping via heat-rolling, pressing, forging and extrusion. The material is then joined via welding and given the desired shape.
1, Strong R&G: help customers finalize the design, strong tool design ability, excellent, pressing and surface treatment technology;
2, Strong quality management: ISO&SGS SYSTEM;
3, 24 hours on-line communication, professional, patient, flexible;
4, High capacity of manufacturing and wide range of products;
5, We can provide secondary manufacturing.
6, High corrosion resistance, high weather resistance and good wear resistance.
7, Alternative surface treatment: Colorful ANODIZE, POWDER COATING, ELECTROPHORESIS & WOODEN GRAIN. Plentiful colors upon your needs.
8, Excellent material for smooth and subtle edges, elegant appearance.
9, Strong coated adhesion which is suitable for construction and industrial material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|