Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating||Shape:||Angle,Square,T-Profile,Round,Flat,Rectangular,Oval,Hexagonal|
|Temper:||T3-T8,O-H112,T351-T651,T351-T851,Soft,Half Hard,Hard||Application:||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag|
Specification of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
1.Advantages of our Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
a) The unfairness of our checkered steel sheet must be less than 10mm each meter
b) The surface of our hot rolled checkered steel plate is free from bubble, scab, crack, fold, edge delamination and so on.
c) The height of our hot rolled checkered steel plate will be maintained between 0.2～0.3 times to thickness of steel substrate, but more than 0.5mm at least.
2. Other details of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate
GB T 3277, DIN 5922
Note: Dimension of our hot rolled checkered steel sheet can be made according to your requirements, we can futher discuss it.
3. The regular sections we provide are shown in the below table:
Allowed Tolerance of Base Thickness(%)
Theoretical Mass (KG/M²)
4. Chemical Composition of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
Structure of Product Description
DC Aluminium Strip in Coil is one semi-finished aluminium material. This strip can be rolled down to aluminium coil,sheet,circle ect. The alloy AA1050 is widly used in building, industry ect. Its weight is much lower than steel. So many customers choosed aluminium material instead of steel.
Main features of the product
a.Competitive price---We have our own mills and can produce mill finished aluminium coils, so we can control the production cost better.
b.Professional after-sale service---We have more than 15 years exportation experience and you need not worry about the exporation problems.
c.Fast delivery time---We can control the delivery time within 35 days.
What is the quality standard?
---Usually our standard is GB3880-2006
What is the largest width?
---It is 2300mm
What is the MOQ?
---Usually we can accept 80 tons.
PE Coated aluminium coils are widly used in decoration field. For the painting, it depends on the using evironment. If you use in the open air, we recommend the PVDF coated aluminium coils. This kind of painting can last 15-20 years. If you use in the room, we recommend PE coated aluminium coils. The price is much more competitive.
Direct Continuous Aluminium Foil Stock in Coil is one semi-finished aluminium material. This strip can be rolled down to aluminium foil.The final thickess can be 5-20 microns. Aluminium foil is soft, ductile and with a silver-white luster which can be widely used in a large scare of fields.
Package & Delivery of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
1. The items to be prepared for packing include: narrow steel strip, crude steel belt or edge angle steel, kraft paper or galvanized sheet.
2. The hot rolled checkered steel plate should be wrapped with kraft paper or galvanized sheet ouside, and it should be bundled with narrow steel strip, three or two narrow steel strip in longitudinal direction,and the other three or two strips in transverse direction. Furthermore, in order to fix the hot rolled checkered steel plate and avoid the strip at edge shall be broken, the crude steel belt cut into square should be put under the narrow steel strip on the edge. Of course, the hot rolled checkered steel plate could be bundled without kraft paper or galvanized sheet. It depends on customer’s requirement.
3. In consideration of the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4. All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
1.The steel raw materials are first melted in an electric furnace. They are subjected to at least 12 hours of intense heat.
2.The mixture is cast into either large rectangular blooms, slabs or bar-like billets, before taking on a semisolid form.
This initial form of steel is then processed via forming operations that include hot rolling into bars, wires, plates and slabs.
3.The steel is subjected to annealing. This is a heat treatment in which the metal is first heated and then cooled under extreme, controlled conditions. The metal is thus treated for internal stresses and is duly softened and strengthened. This processing is also referred to as 'age hardening'. It requires careful monitoring of temperature and heating and cooling times. The aging temperature affects metal properties massively; while lower temperatures cause high strength and low fracture toughness (i.e., more brittle than ductile), higher temperatures result in a tougher material of lower strength (i.e., more ductile than brittle). Rapid cooling can produce a tough steel with no significant loss in strength. The heat treatment given to stainless steel depends on the type and grade of steel being produced.
4. Annealing or the heat treatment can lead to the development of a precipitate, known as scale. The scale can be removed via several methods, such as pickling, (nitric-hydrofluoric acid bath),electrocleaning(application of an electric current, using phosphoric acid and a cathode), etc.
5. Descaling of the material is introduced into the manufacturing process at different times, depending on the type of steel being produced. While the bar and wire forms have to be additionally treated with hot rolling,forging and extruding, the sheet and strip forms go through annealing after hot rolling.
6. Cutting operations in the manufacturing process are essential in obtaining the desired shape and size of the end product. Mechanical cutting involves the use of guillotine knives and high-speed steel blades for blanking (punching out the shape by shearing) and nibbling (cutting out a series of overlapping holes). It is also cut via flame cutting, a process that involves the use of a flame generated by oxygen, propane and iron powder. The plasma jet cutting method uses an ionized gas column to melt and cut the metal.
6. Manufacturing end products involve further shaping via heat-rolling, pressing, forging and extrusion. The material is then joined via welding and given the desired shape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|