Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Details
|Place of Origin:|
|Perforated Or Not:|
|Alloyed or Not:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Sea-worthy packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after receiving L/C|
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Specifications
1. Place of Origin :China (Mainland)
2. Application :structure of architecture or machine industry
3. Length : 6m,9m,12m,or customized
5. Model Number 100*50*5*7-----912*302*18*34
6. Chemical Composition and Mechanic Property of Q235 as below:
Channel Steel Theoreticial Weight
Specification & Model
Specification & Model
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Pictures
- Q:How many tons per ton for channel 12?
- 12# channel steel appearance size: A. height 120 mm. Leg length 53 mm. Thickness 5 mmWhat is the length of 12# channel? Specifications: A. 6M12# how much is the current price of the channel steel ton?Answer: 3000-4000 yuan
- Q:The reinforced welding off? Can the channel steel locked with expansion screws be taken out?
- Generally speaking, the welding place is stronger than the steel bar itself. If the tool class is concerned, an electric sand grinder is easy to handle. Manual, it is estimated to use a knife slowly.
- Q:Standard for channel 20
- According to the GB / T 707 - 1998 hot-rolled steel GB, No. 20 channel is divided into: 20A; 20b two.20A: height: 200 mm width: 73 mm thickness: 7 mm weight: 22.637 kg / m theory.20b: height: 200 mm width: 75 mm thickness: 9 mm weight: 25.777 kg / m theory.(Note: the theoretical weight calculation of steel hot-rolled steel according to the density of 7.85 g / cm3)
- Q:What is the square bevel washer used for channel steel?
- The inclination of the channel steel and the angle of the square bevel washer coincide with the standard.
- Q:What is the difference between channel steel or C steel?
- Section C is produced by cold rolling of strip steel, which is generally supplied by steel structure and thinner in thickness. In addition, their cross-section is not the same, the channel is straight side, C steel is curling.
- Q:The role of channel?
- Channel steel is a kind of carbon structural steel used for construction and machinery. It is a complex section steel. Its cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc.. In use, it requires better welding, riveting performance and comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:What kind of high strength steel and square steel
- Square is a square,,Channel steel is irregularly shaped. Groove geometry must be of the same thickness to compare.Material as long as the material is the same, the intensity is the same.The channel is formed by the steel rolling.
- Q:How much is the weight per square metre of channel 10?!
- Channel 10 weighs just 10 kilograms per metre
- Q:What is the difference between U steel and channel steel?
- U steel is a steel English like the letter "U" with a cross section, sometimes is "better" Heng Jie Japanese character shape.Main features: large pressure, long support time, easy installation, not easy to deformation and so on.Main uses: mainly used in mine roadway, roadway support, and two times of the tunnel supporting etc..As the main shape steel for the retractable metal support of tunnel, U steel is widely used at home and abroad.However, because of the inconsistent understanding of the properties and requirements of U steel, the shape, geometrical parameters and material of U steel are different from each other.There are four types of U steel produced in our country, 18U, 25U, 29U and 36U. Among them, the first two kinds of 60s products, belong to the waist positioning; the latter two are 80s products, is the ear positioning. U18 is rarely produced because of its low carrying capacity.In the GB/T 4697-2008, in addition to the above four models of U steel, the new 40U model.
- Q:The following steel is not section bar, is it? A. thread steel, B. steel pipe, C. track, D. channel steel
- C orbitals are a combination of many materials. The other 3 are single profiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range