Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Details
|Place of Origin:|
|Perforated Or Not:|
|Alloyed or Not:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Sea-worthy packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after receiving L/C|
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Specifications
1. Place of Origin :China (Mainland)
2. Application :structure of architecture or machine industry
3. Length : 6m,9m,12m,or customized
5. Model Number 100*50*5*7-----912*302*18*34
6. Chemical Composition and Mechanic Property of Q235 as below:
Channel Steel Theoreticial Weight
Specification & Model
Specification & Model
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Pictures
- Q:The following steel is not section bar, is it? A. thread steel, B. steel pipe, C. track, D. channel steel
- The thread steel belongs to the small section steel, the track and the channel steel belong to the large section steel.According to the shape of the cross-section, the steel is generally divided into profiles, plates, pipes and metal products in four categories.Therefore, the steel pipe belongs to the pipe, not the profile.
- Q:Use the No. 10 channel steel as the crossbeam, the span of 2 meters, the load is 300kg. How about the selection and the type of the channel steel? If not, what number should I use?
- These problems are related to the calculation of the checking and checking results. It is better for you to draw a diagram to explain the above.
- Q:12# how much is a channel steel? The length is 6 meters. GB steel channel should be used
- Channel steel is a kind of carbon structural steel used for construction and machinery. It is a complex section steel. Its cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc..
- Q:Overhanging Scaffold; channel spacing
- The requirements for the erection of the overhanging scaffolding are as follows: placing cantilevered steel beams, welding the upright pole base, and erecting the bottom upright pole from both sides of the corner from side to side; the bottom end and the longitudinal sweeping rod are buckled and fixed, and the transverse sweeping rod is installed
- Q:What's the weight of the 4 meter long 18 channel steel?
- Channel steel is divided into ordinary channel steel and light channel steel. Standard Specification for hot-rolled plain channel steel is 5-40#. Specifications for hot rolled flexible channel steel supplied by supply and demand agreement are 6.5-30#. Channel steel is mainly used for building structures, vehicle manufacturing, other industrial structures and fixed plates, cabinets, etc., and channel steel is often used in conjunction with i-beam.
- Q:What does "14 channel steel" do in the template "[14"?
- [this symbol means channel, and 14 is the height of channel
- Q:How to input the sign of channel steel in Excel
- The channel is the section for the steel strip shape groove, the specifications with the waist high (H) (b) * * legs wide waist thick (d) mm number representation, such as 100*48*5.3, said 100 mm high waist, leg width is 48 mm, 5.3 mm thick waist channel, or 10# channel.
- Q:120*53*5.5 what's the weight of channel steel?
- Should be the standard channel 12.5X53X5.5D weight is 12.318 kg per meter.
- Q:What calculates the endurance of a channel?
- You see the position of the connection, the size of the material and some other factor, such as: channel three directions can be put, namely: upright, upward, lying and N, which support: two ends simply supported and fixed at both ends, and the other end of the cantilever end of the cantilever, the cantilever simply supported at both ends.......
- Q:What is the concept of nonstandard channel steel compared with the national standard channel steel? Is there any difference in size between the national standard channel steel and the material?
- Non-standard channel steel, with channel steel waist height, leg width, waist thickness and per meter weight as the standard, non-standard channel steel, mainly in order to not affect the safety quality of the premise of cost saving, in high, wide and thick discount. For example, 12# channel weight per meter 6 meters for 12.059kg, 72.354kg, and 12# 6 if a channel is 48kg, then we call it under 33.3% (1-48/72.354). In our country, most of the steel market has sales of non-standard profiles, this is called "cut foot".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range