Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Details
|Place of Origin:|
Tianjin China (Mainland)
construction material or bracket
|Perforated Or Not:|
C channel steel
Regular size have stock
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In four circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 6 meter goods. In six circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 12 meter goods. Each bundle not exceeding 4mt. Also can be packing as customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-30 days after receiving original L/C or deposit|
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Specification
1m-12m ,by customer’s requirements
ISO 9001-2008 / ISO 630 / JIS / ASTM
ASTMA53/ASTM A573/ASTM A283 /BS1387-1985/
JIS G3101/JIS G3131/JIS G3106/
Metallurgy, Mineral &Energy
1.Big OD: in bulk
2.Small OD: packed by steel strips
3.woven cloth with 7 slats
4.according to the requirements of customers
Mechanical & manufacture, Steel structure,Shipbuilding, Bridging,
Middle East, Africa, Asia and America ,Australia
Country of origin
5000 Metric Tons per Month
Payment terms :T/T ,L/C
Terms of trade :FOB ,CFR,CIF ,DDP,EXW
Minimum order : 20 tons
Lead time :on or before 10-30 working days .
u channel steel , channel steel, steel channel
Galvanized, coated, or as your request
Hot rolled mild steel
Customized Sizes, Galvanized And punching
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Pictures
- Q:Does anyone know how to calculate the volume of channel steel?!
- 1, check out the books on Design of cross-sectional area multiplied by the length of2, if there is in kind, called weight divided by 7.85
- Q:Channel steel, I-steel, round bar, angle steel, Fang Gang price is per ton to count or by rice? How about tons and meters? The formula is best
- Base area * * 7.85 (7.85 is the specific weight of steel)If the unit of computation is mm, it is "gram""If the unit of work is centimeter, it is "kilogram""If the unit of measurement is rice, it is ton"
- Q:What is 16a# channel steel?
- Model 160*63*6.517.24KG/ m. This model is called channel 16A
- Q:Channel 10, 1 meters. What is the theoretical weight?
- Channel steel is a strip of steel with a cross section.
- Q:Calculated weight of channel steel
- 125*65*5.5=12.71KG125*65*6.0=13.4KG can be customized daily standard angle iron specifications:Unequal angle steel 100*75*6~10Unequal angle steel 125*75*6~12Unequal angle steel 150*90*7~15Unequal angle steel 150*150*8~12Unequal angle steel 200*100*14Unequal angle steel 200*100*15Channel steel 76*38*5.1Channel steel 75*40*3.8/5.0
- Q:What is the difference between 12# double channel steel and single channel steel?
- Channel steel is a strip of steel with a cross section. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 120*53*5, which means waist height is 120 mm, leg width is 53 mm, waist thickness is 5 mm channel, or 12# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25a#, 25b#, 25c# and so on.
- Q:Multiple and calculation methods for channel 12
- 12 channel steel is generally 10.007kg/M, GB channel 55KG above, the successful channel steel at about 58 kilograms.
- Q:Is it OK to use the channel steel to do the Overhanging Scaffold? Is there any difference between the cantilever scaffold made of I-beam and channel steel?
- Yes, both I-beam and channel steel have specifications and models. As long as they can meet the load requirements, there is no difference between them.
- Q:Double building with channel steel, good barrier, nail board, can you do toilet?
- Yes, of course. It can be made of bricks, but it depends on your water resistance. Waterproof, please professional waterproof team. For blocks, please use small pieces
- Q:Cautions for surface zinc spraying on channel steel
- Thermal spraying principle summary is the first use of high pressure air pipe and the sand blown to the surface of the metal workpiece surface to remove rust and oxide skin on the surface, at the same time by increasing the absorption for Ma thermal spray coating, and then use oxygen, acetylene or electric heat source (large workpieces with electric heating, and the type of oxygen and acetylene by heating) compressed air and special tools (gun) to ultra high speed jet atomization of zinc to the metal surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range