Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Details
|Place of Origin:|
Tianjin China (Mainland)
construction material or bracket
|Perforated Or Not:|
C channel steel
Regular size have stock
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In four circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 6 meter goods. In six circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 12 meter goods. Each bundle not exceeding 4mt. Also can be packing as customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-30 days after receiving original L/C or deposit|
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Specification
1m-12m ,by customer’s requirements
ISO 9001-2008 / ISO 630 / JIS / ASTM
ASTMA53/ASTM A573/ASTM A283 /BS1387-1985/
JIS G3101/JIS G3131/JIS G3106/
Metallurgy, Mineral &Energy
1.Big OD: in bulk
2.Small OD: packed by steel strips
3.woven cloth with 7 slats
4.according to the requirements of customers
Mechanical & manufacture, Steel structure,Shipbuilding, Bridging,
Middle East, Africa, Asia and America ,Australia
Country of origin
5000 Metric Tons per Month
Payment terms :T/T ,L/C
Terms of trade :FOB ,CFR,CIF ,DDP,EXW
Minimum order : 20 tons
Lead time :on or before 10-30 working days .
u channel steel , channel steel, steel channel
Galvanized, coated, or as your request
Hot rolled mild steel
Customized Sizes, Galvanized And punching
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Pictures
- Q:What material is channel steel?
- Channel steel is a kind of carbon structural steel used for construction and machinery. It is a complex section steel. Its cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc.. In use, it requires better welding, riveting performance and comprehensive mechanical properties. The raw material steel billet for channel steel is carbon or low alloy steel billets with a carbon content of not more than 0.25%. The finished channel steel is delivered by hot forming, normalizing or hot rolling. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 100*48*5.3, which means waist height is 100 mm, leg width is 48 mm, waist thickness is 5.3 mm channel, or 10# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25#a, 25#b, 25#c and so on.
- Q:What does channel 100*48*5.3-39 mean? (what are the specific parameters?)
- That is to say, 10# channel steel, size is 100 wide, leg height 48, thickness 5
- Q:How much is the channel steel? How much is one and how long is it?. What is the price of different sizes?
- This is too difficult for you to answer, for example: 10# channel steel, the worst wide 10mm, width 5MM, material thickness of about 5MM, the price of about 95 yuan. The national standard is about 150 yuan.
- Q:You design expert asked: do barrier 5 meters, how long the channel to bear?
- With 10 channel (GB) between 800 to 1000 longitudinal horizontal laying, select the 5# angle, the middle span up to 7M without support (pillar). Compares the aspect to the full use of meters. With No. 10 square tube pitch 610--810 survived, white painted with the suitable iron staircase is beautiful. The ceiling also save cost, also there are no pillars stairs is a good point. I think I've seen a picture in the post, is to use local square steel tubes do, sensory or good.
- Q:Specific difference between channel steel, cold-formed steel channel, hot plate and cold plate
- Cold bend channel steel and cold-rolled steel plate production process is basically the same, refers to the steel at normal temperature, through the external role of the steel rolled or bent into the required shape.
- Q:Channel 12, span 5 meters, how much weight can be carried?
- 8.5 meters tall, *11.8, inside the half second layer, 3 wall, 11.8 meters side horizontal pull a beam (bearing), I would like to ask how much channel (GB)
- Q:What type of channel steel and I-beam should be used to build an attic floor?
- 1.16 channel steel is feasible plan, but channel used to do horizontal keel, you can open a little distance, 1 meters, 2 to 1 meters, 6 can be, and then spacing 400 with L50 or L60 angle steel connection can be. Do you have wood or steel plates to see what you're going to do upstairs?. 20 I-beam is really not necessary.2., if you use I-beam, you can directly slotted in the wall, and then inserted into the wall after the fixed, you can also use expansion bolts fixed channel, after the wall and then overlap I-beam, full welding.3. with 20 I-beam, the distance can be controlled to 1.6 meters. With channel, then the spacing to control 1.2 meters more appropriate, the middle should use angle steel to do cross brace.
- Q:What is the difference between channel steel or C steel?
- Channel steel is produced by hot rolling, supplied directly by iron and steel works, and thicker
- Q:The back of the channel steel deviates from the 30mm. The upper and lower iron plates are welded at intervals. Is the cross section resistance moment the sum of the two? No, is it big or small? Thank you
- The direction of the X axis distance of the centroid and centroid of single channel and two channel combination from coincidence (the same), so the moment of inertia of the two combinations of two single channel channel is equal to the moment of inertia and resistance moment and is also. (resistance moment = moment of inertia / centroid distance)The Y axis direction, back to the departure from the 30mm two, the centroid distance than the centroid of the single channel combination channel distance increases 15mm, moment of inertia is the centroid distance square by channel section, so a combination of two channel resistance moment is far greater than the two single channel and.
- Q:How to input the sign of channel steel in Excel
- Channel steel is used for construction and mechanical use of carbon structural steel, is a complex cross-section of steel, its cross section shape is groove shape, mainly used for building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range