||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Hot Rolled Alloy Steel Round Bars
1. Commodity: Round steel bar
3. Technical: Hot rolling
2. Length: Min. 5.8meter, according to requirement.
3. Diameter: 16mm-250mm
5. Packing: In Bundle or according to your requirements.
4. Standard: GB/T 3077-1999(42CrMo) ; JIS SCM440; DIN 42CrMo4 ; ASTM 4140 ; BS 708M40
No.1 Rolling Line / Billet Size 150*150mm
No.2 Rolling Line / Billet Size 180*220mm/ 260*300mm
No.3 Rolling Line / Round Billet Size 350mm/450mm/600mm
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and carbon bound steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel.High quality carbon structural steel short for carbon tie steel. Specifically, its carbon content is less than 0.08%. Compared with plain carbon steel, its quality is superior, it has strict chemical composition, and requires the guarantee of mechanical properties, high quality carbon structural steel with low impurity content such as phosphorus and sulfur.
- Q:12 of the diameter of the round steel can be M12 out of the thread is not
- No problem。 M12 coarse thread of the pitch is 1.75, the outer circle to be processed to 11.8mm, the thread of the most beautiful shape. If the outer circle is too large, the tip of the tooth is too small and very easy to deform.
- Q:Cold drawn steel wire is a round bar or thread steel in Construction Engineering?
- Cold drawn steel wire belongs to round bar in building engineering, and it is thread steel after coining. But the material of steel is not good. Who knows what material he made?.
- Q:The difference between round steel and screw steel
- The difference between round bar and round bar is that the surface has longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs, usually with two longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length direction. The rebar is a kind of small section steel, mainly used for the skeleton of reinforced concrete construction members. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
- Q:What is the difference between gcr12 round bar and Cr12 round bar? Can it be used in general?
- GCr12 is the bearing steel, belongs to the high carbon chromium bearing steel, the chromium Cr content is about 1.2%, other alloy element's indication method and the alloy structural steel alloy content is same. The utility model is mainly used as a ferrule and a rolling body of a rolling bearing under general service conditions.
- Q:What are the scientific names of round bar and screw steel?
- Round steel and thread steel are just popular terms for steel reinforcement in construction. In the construction, steel by HPB235, belonging to the carbon steel, steel is Q235; steel by HRBxxx, the steel is the most commonly used HRB335 and HRB400, they are called hot rolled alloy steel, cold steel lines, is heat treated in a bar.
- Q:Why is a steel rope made of many wires rather than a round bar of steel?
- The multi ply, in order to increase the cross-sectional area increases the tension will not suddenly broken, fine wire bend more easily, so the bending of wick core can be better, with better lubrication of steel wire rope. If it is a steel bar, it is not easy to bend, it is easy to break suddenly, and the practicability is poor.
- Q:Difference between forging and round steel
- The advantages of a casting include an extensible length, a contracted cross section, a contracted length, an extended cross section, a variable length, and a variable cross section. The types of casting are free forging / hand forging, hot die forging / precision forging, top forging, roll forging and die forging.Forgings are not limited to round shapes.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:The diameter of 20 solid round steel bend into a circle, what machine bending?
- Worm and worm type steel bar benderStructure: worm and worm type steel bending machine, mainly each family, motor, transmission system, work mechanism (work disk, insert seat, gripper, shaft, etc.) and control system. A walking wheel is arranged under the frame for easy movement.Working principle: the power of the motor is rotated by the V belt pulley, the two straight gear and the worm gear rod, and then drives the working disk to rotate. The working disk usually has 9 shafts, the center hole is used to insert the central shaft, and the 8 hole seats around each have 6 holes, which are used to insert the retaining shaft. In order to move the reinforcing steel bar, two times of each work table is also provided with a feeding roller. When working, according to the bending shape of the steel bar, the square of the reinforcing steel bar is arranged between the central axis of the work disc and the corresponding forming shaft, and the inner side of the iron block is blocked. When the working disc is rotated, one end of the reinforcing bar is prevented from rotating by the iron blocking shaft, the central shaft position is fixed, and the forming shaft is rotated in an arc direction around the central shaft, and the reinforcing bar is bent.As a result of the specification, the bending diameter of the steel bar shall be no less than 2.5 times of the diameter of the steel bar when it is taken as a 180 degree bending hook. Therefore, the center shaft is also made into 16~100mm in 9 different specifications to meet the requirements of bending different diameter steel bars.
- Q:What kind of steel pipe is round steel?
- First of all, this is the two concept, round steel solid, hollow steel pipe; secondly, the round bar is divided into hot rolling, forging and cold drawn three. Generally seamless steel pipe can be divided into hot rolling (extrusion), cold rolling (pull), heat expansion of the basic types of steel pipe. Hope to be of help to you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range