Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Mono 125*125 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 80Wp-100Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 100W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
25 Pallets / 450pcs
25 Pallets / 100pcs
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- 2013 PV industry in Europe and the United States antitrust investigation, overcapacity led to the collapse of a large number of photovoltaic industry in Zhejiang, solar prices have fallen. This can be checked at any time online
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Photovoltaic power generation system can not buy cheap, cheap product quality is not good to use expensive. Photovoltaic power generation system can be used to invest in financial products, general household photovoltaic system 7~9 can recover the cost of power system can be used for more than 25 years, 25 years after the power attenuation of about 20%, if the poor quality of the products are generally 2~3 years can be reduced by 20% and must keep their eyes open several more formal manufacturers so when buying light V system, quality quality assurance production factory.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar cell array. The solar cell array is composed of a solar cell composite plate and a square bracket. Because the single voltage of solar cells is generally low, so usually they are connected in parallel and series solar panels have practical value, as an application unit, and then according to the power requirements of a plurality of application unit series and parallel composition of solar cell array. Solar panels (some semiconductor materials, mainly polysilicon and silicon and amorphous silicon, through a certain process to assemble) is the main component of the solar photovoltaic system, the highest value is also part of the solar photovoltaic power generation system. Solar panels in the light of the circumstances, the battery absorbs light energy, the two ends of the battery appears to be the accumulation of different charges, that is, the light generated voltage, which is the "photoelectric effect". Under the action of the photoelectric effect, the electromotive force is generated at both ends of the solar cell, and the light energy is converted into electric energy.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- State subsidies for distributed PV policy: distributed generation price subsidies by 0.42 yuan / kWh (subsidies for a period of 20 years), distributed photovoltaic power generation system of power grid, power grid enterprises in accordance with the local coal-fired power by electricity (0.44 yuan /kWh) acquisition.
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- To choose the right, we must first understand the composition of the system and the core of the power generation. Solar power system consists of solar panels or solar module, inverter, bracket, distribution box, cable and other accessories. The core components are solar modules and inverters, which directly determine how much electricity is generated and how many years to come. 5KW system, in the summer when the maximum amount of light radiation can be issued 23 days a day or so.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- 7, the battery terminal to be strong (10 million can not be short circuit) to pay attention to the polarity of installation, to avoid the explosion and fire. 8, the controller has the corresponding distribution protection measures. But the wiring process should also pay attention to prevent polarity reverse, short circuit, etc.. Avoid unnecessary trouble. Pay attention to the angle of placing and avoid the rain. 9, with inverter system, inverter connected to be connected to the battery positive and negative poles. 10, the construction site must be open, in the installation of solar cells can not be tall buildings or other things blocking the sun. 11, the controller needs to choose low loss, good stability, long life controller. When the installation is clear that the controller is a common negative or common cathode design, so that the entire system connection, installation help.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range