|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Decorative Glass,Heat Reflective Glass
|Packaging Detail:||wooden cases|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receipt of deposit|
Technique: special glass
Function: special glass for various uses
1. Technique: 3-15mm special glass
2, Function: for architecture, for furniture, for house appliances
3, Shape: rectangular, round, or others;
4. edges: virous edges
5. Glass application: curtain walls, railings, fencing, doors, windows, special glass, tables, kitchen, fireplace, shower cabin, shower enclosure, washing machines, refregirator, partitions ets.
special glass Production Capacity:
Bent Tempered Radius(mm)
Special Glass Panel
50 x 50
250 x 250
2 - 6
Home Appliance Glass
150 x 150
1500 x 4000
2.85 - 12
±0.5 or ±1
Arc:≤500;R≥350; Thickness≥4mm; L≤2000
Arc:≤1000; R≥450; Thickness≥4mm; L≤2000
Arc:≤600; R≥350; Thickness≥2.85mm; L≤1500
3000 x 6000
3 - 19
±1 or ±2
Thickness: 5 or 6mm; R≥1000
Thickness: 8-12mm; R≥1500
Thickness: 15-19mm; R≥2000
- Q:What is the good insulation of the glass film
- The effect of this insulation to see what is the production process, if it is non-vacuum magnetron sputtering technology to produce the film, or is not insulated or added to the heat absorption agent, the total insulation effect is certainly very poor, especially Is some customers do not know the addition of heat-absorbing film test when the insulation effect is particularly good, but also that the insulation performance is particularly good, in fact, heat absorption of heat, like sponge absorbent, if the time more than 10 minutes, the insulation effect is equal to completely disappeared, because the "sponge" has been sucking full.
- Q:What is the glass?
- Glass is quartz sand, soda ash, feldspar and limestone as the main raw material, by melting, forming, cooling and curing non-crystalline inorganic materials. It has the general material is difficult to have the transparency, has excellent mechanical and mechanical properties and thermal properties. Moreover, with the development of modern architecture needs, continue to multi-functional direction. Deep processing of glass products can control the light, adjust the temperature, to prevent dry sound and improve the decorative arts and other functions. Glass is no longer just a lighting material, but also a modern building a structural material and decorative materials.
- Q:Who knows the manufacturer of architectural glass film ah
- I have heard that someone has to do, but as far as I know is to buy abroad has been completely out of the equipment to produce, and the original equipment is the production of the lowest file of the kind of equipment in the country can only find agents. Proud of the shield of the membrane should be good
- Q:What are the specifications of the glass insulation film?
- General insulation film is 1.2-1.5mil thickness, insulation film by reflection, blocking to heat. The so-called one-way perspective film is a kind of insulation film. Search for heat by reflection of the glass membrane.
- Q:Introduction to Building Membrane Materials
- Building film is the use of PET (polyethylene) substrate, leading the use of multi-layer metal sputtering technology and vacuum technology and ion technology and thin film physics, fine chemical technology, it has a very high heat insulation efficiency, high tension, Strong acid and alkali resistance. And the color is rich natural, the test results show that: can block 81% of the solar energy; in the outdoor temperature of 38 ℃ ~ 39 ℃, lower than the average glass temperature of 3.5 ℃, saving more than 30% of the air conditioning power consumption, Energy - saving safety materials.
- Q:How does the glass film quantify energy savings?
- I say, mainly rely on reflection to heat, natural air conditioning will not open so much, this is not energy, as the coefficient, businesses have test equipment
- Q:How to install architectural glass insulation film
And paste the car membrane process is basically the same, if it is flat glass do not have a membrane, and first to clean the glass, and then cut the film, the film should be appropriate than the glass area, surrounded by extra, generally 5CM, and then removed Protective layer foil, first with a film spray on the glass film and clean the glass on the glass, and then foil, adjust the position after the hard scraping, soft scraping, tendon scraping.
- Q:Hello, I would like to ask the frosted glass can be posted on the architectural glass film?
- Frosted glass matte surface film is not feasible, a short time may be no problem, a long time certainly a problem. Now has some professional film company to do frosted insulation film.
- Q:Plane picture glass screen illustration
- If it is 1: 100 of the map, then draw the same line with the window on the line.
- Q:What is the main part of the safety glass used in the building?
- The location of the building requires the use of safety glass:
"Regulations for the management of glass for building safety" (as of January 1, 2004) enumerated the use of safety glass in the following parts where the building requires glass as a building material.
(A) 7 and 7 above the building outside the window.
(B) a window glass or glass bottom (area) larger than 1.5 m2 (the glass is assembled in the frame, the light transmission part of the glass and the glass installation material covered by the opaque part of the line) from the final decoration surface less than 500mm floor window.
(3) curtain wall (except for the whole glass screen).
(D) tilt the installation window, all kinds of ceiling (including skylights, lighting roof), ceiling.
(5) sightseeing elevator and its outer Wai Wai.
(6) indoor partition, the screen.
(7) Stairs, balconies, platform corridors and midday guardrail panels.
(8) Floor panels used to withstand pedestrian walking.
(9) the entrance of the public building, foyer and other parts (including 1, door glass 2, installed in the door above the glass 3, installed on both sides of the door glass, close to the door opening of the vertical side and the door opening distance is less than 300mm).
(10) vulnerable to impact, the impact of other parts of the body caused by injury
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range