Detailed Specification of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
100% polyester, 100% poly-acrylic , 100% polypropylene ,100% Microfiber
5'x',4'x6', and other customized size
pure white , ivory white, lime green , pink , purple , red ,blue and so on.
30 mm -50mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug with a each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other kind designs of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Package of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:carpet cleaning?
- First thing you need to know is that urine is classified as carpet damage. 90 % of the urine sits in the under pad and that is the hardest to remove. This is the reason you smell it when you wet it. In most cases if you can smell it it’s pass the point of treating from the surface. To clean it properly it is a fairly big job Things you will need: carpet-cleaning machine. Chemical for removing urine I recommend (Nature's Miracle is a liquid containing enzymes that feed on the organisms that give urine its odours.), which you can buy at a pet store. (Some people have use vinegar (one part vinegar to five parts water) New under pad for the carpet 1/ lift the carpet where you think the urine is. You can tell from the bottom side of the carpet by the watermarks. You will need to extract the backside of the carpet with the urine remove treatment product. 2/ cut out the entire infected under pad and wash the floor with the urine treatment. 3/replace the under pad with the new stuff 4/ as you are laying the carpet back down treat the top of the carpet with the urine treatment. 5/ When the carpet is all back you will need to clean the all of the carpet with the urine treatment product. Just reminder that the urine treatment product needs to go where the urine went for it to work properly. Carpet cleaner for 14 years
- Q:What materials does the full carpet have? How to choose a carpet for a large space?
- 1 the material of full blanket: Wool blanket (the price of new wool is suitable for high-grade spaces) chemical fiber blanket (the prices of acrylic fiber and nylon are suitable for the public places)
- Q:Using a Rug Doctor cleaner on Cat Litter?
- I think shampooing will remove the stains.
- Q:How would i bleach my carpets?
- I would be very leary of using bleach on carpet. First of all, most carpet has manmade fiber ( nylon or polypropelene, for example) which will melt if bleach hits it. Second, the padding underneath is generally a recycled material that wil disintegrate when the bleach hits it. Third, carpet fiber is held together with a stiff substance that looks a lot like burlap to which the carpet fiber is looped and glued. Bleach will cause the glue to release its adherence over time. Now if your carpet is Olefin, it can take bleach without any of these consequences occurring. But in the final anaylsis, you have small children and bleach is caustic. I would be afraid of having bleach sink down into the padding and having it walk back up to the surface where it could harm or worse yet, poision your children. If you are looking to both brighten the carpet and remove the stains there are many cleaners you can use in a rental steam machine that will do the job, but won't whiten the carpet. You can even use oxyclean diluted in the machine or straight to remove the stains as a pre-spotter. Capture, Resolve, Nature's Miracle and Tech all make heavy duty cleaners that can be loaded into a steam cleaner. Folex found at home depot can brighten and remove most stains with little effort, too.
- Q:which is better for home decoration, wood floor or carpet?
- Carpet is not easy to clean up, the floor is better, you can spread a piece of carpet on the floor
- Q:Rental carpet replacement CA?
- I would be fighting this issue, especially since they charged you for carpet cleaning.
- Q:Does scrubbing the carpet floor work?
- I had this problem with the carpet in my lounge. I foolishly cleaned the carpet by hand, but it meant I overwet the carpet so all the dirt that'd worked down into the underlay got wet and then squished itself up and through to the carpet (the previous house owners had 2 children who spilt many drinks!). After a week it looked worse than before I'd started cleaning it.
- Q:How can I get nail polish out of the carpet?!?
- I use barbersole shaving cream. It also takes out red wine. It has been my life savor!
- Q:Help! Bathroom rugs yellowed my floor! The rugs have latex back which left yellow stains on my white floor.?
- Yep, the backing on the rugs gives off gasses as they oxidize. They are most likely gasses from plastic (hydrocarbon) or PVC (chlorides). It is possible that the discoloration to your floor is permanent. You can try putting some lemon juice on a small area and leave it there to dry. If you see a return to the original color, treat the rest. The other thing is a household ammonia test. Same thing (but open the windows and keep your head away from the product). Since you will now be testing acids and alkalies to see if you can reverse the problem, the only other thing to test is a solvent like white spirits. Do this one last. The rugs will continue to degrade but less than when new. You are right that there should be a warning on these rugs to not place them on certain surfaces but you know manufacturers, put it out to sell and then deny any liability.
- Q:care and storage of navajo rugs?
- I would contact a high end rug store in your area (the kind that sells persian, antigue rugs etc) or even by emai or phonel:Larger cities have many (such as NY, Atlanta, LA). Generally, the rugs might need to be cleaned prior to storage as grime dirt help to break down the fibers. Then they must be rolled (never folded) and put into unbleached muslin bags for cleanliness. Cleaning must be done by someone especially trained to work on vintage, collectable rugs (again this info can be gotten at a fine rug store).
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range