Detailed Specification of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
100% polyester, 100% poly-acrylic , 100% polypropylene ,100% Microfiber
5'x',4'x6', and other customized size
pure white , ivory white, lime green , pink , purple , red ,blue and so on.
30 mm -50mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug with a each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other kind designs of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Package of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Can anyone tell me how a bamboo area rug would do on carpet?
- fyi ..bamboo rugs cannot be washed so anything that leaks through to the pad is permanent .. I use them in my bathroom and have to replace often for fear of mold... personally I love them .. they are extremely even and I thought maybe they would crack or break but no..extremely bendable.. I would say go for it ;)
- Q:is installing carpet hard?
- If your in good condition and are handy with your hands you stand some what of a chance. If you have a room that is wider than 12 feet you will need a seam this means you have to straight edge the back of the carpet without cutting the nap, if you cut the nap and seam it together you'll have a nasty line where the two pieces come together. Or if the carpet goes out of one room and into another you may need a door seam. then there are certain ways the carpet needs to be stretched. these are the tools you'll need stretching the carpet right is very important hammer tin snips - to cut tack strip, keep tack strip 3/8 inch away from wall pins on tack strip point to wall Knee kicker - this tool can make you walk funny for days maybe weeks, you can get water on the knee if you get a bad miss, it will make your back sore, from the jarring. Pain Killers knee pads a sharp knife a bloody marry works the best, this tool will give you lots of stitches so be very careful Pain Killers and couple Beers power stretcher Pain Killers stair tool, for tucking carpet to wall hammer stapler and staples- to staple down pad then if you have a seam you'll need seam iron, seam tape straight edge and lots of experience and a weight. So all in all if you never done it you.ll have a job ahead of you that you may wish that you never started and then to get someone to finish it will be a problem. $139.00 send the money But if you do choose to do it yourself find an Flooring Supply Store buy your supplies there box of tack strip 400 l.f. $24.00 plus they'll answer any questions and tell you what you need to know. Maybe you'll find an installer to help you here in California Home Depot installers are pretty much beginners (and hide all valuables) spent the $139.00
- Q:horse rug help please 10 points right answer?
- It's a type of cooler which is weaved in such a way that it has squares in the material. They are used to help cool the horse down and wick sweat away. Personally I prefere a fleece cooler.
- Q:getting glue marks off carpet.?
- I don't quite understand--they glued carpet TO carpet? That's the laziest thing I've ever heard. Carpet adhesive can't be removed from carpeting, you have to tear it all out and replace it. Keep going and see if you hit hardwood floors, much better looking.
- Q:rug doctor rental for pet stains?
- The rug doctor will not remove the stains, but if you use an enzyme cleaner on the spots first, any rug machine will, with any shampoo. Cross your fingers there's no smell. That's another problem.
- Q:Carpet or tile in a Library?
- What does the City building department recommend?(hope there is some experience) High humidity,sandy,high traffic area.Cement floor,wood flooring..upper level lower level.
- Q:new carpet in house?
- I would think that you can get carpet for between $10 and $100 per square yard. There are nine square feet to a square yard. If you have 1000 square feet you would have about 110 square yards so that carpet could run between $1000 and more.
- Q:What can be laid on the carpet to prevent dirty?
- The foam joint floor laid in children's room, is waterproof and easy to be collected.
- Q:Which rug should I get?
- i like the herringbone rug best
- Q:Is it haram to spray perfume on prayer rug?
- Perfume was being one of the favourite things of our Prophet ,so to keep your prayer rug with good smelling then it is good thing to do. I think you mean perfume with the mixture of al-Cohol,remember Al-Cohol is haram for drinking but not touching ,otherwise how can you have injection ,washing your hand with it or some other used. Remember GOD said < There is no religion in those who do not use thir intellect ,other wise the non Muslims will look down upon you,as you see.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range