Detailed Product Description
LDPE is used in interlining of women and childrens wear, shoes, hats and non-woven.
Melting range: 108-115oC
0-200um Powder dot
80 -300um Powder scattering
200-300um Powder scattering
1) 40oC: Excellent
2) 60oC : Satisfactory
- Q:Is the plastic with high melting index good?
- The melt index, the full melt flow index, or the melt flow index, is a numerical value that indicates the fluidity of the plastic material when it is processed.
- Q:What plastic material is used for plastic hose?
- PE: the main raw material for polyethylene. The performance of light weight, good toughness, good low temperature resistance, non-toxic, low cost, high impact strength, compressive strength and tensile strength but lower thermal welding, flange connecting thread water pipe, rain water pipe, gas pipe, industrial pipe corrosion.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic basins? Are they raw materials?
- The plastic washbasin is made of PP plastic(polypropylene is a thermoplastic resin made by the polymerization of propylene.)Is a relatively traditional washbasin, anti wrestling performance is very strong.Although the modern bathroom, a variety of shapes, materials, fashion basin are,But still can not do without this traditional plastic basin.
- Q:What are the properties of plastic material PS? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Amorphous material, moisture absorption is small, do not have to be fully dry, not easy to break down, but the coefficient of thermal expansion is large, easy to produce internal stress. Good liquidity, can be used screw or plunger injection molding machine
- Q:What are the criteria for the classification of plastic materials at injection molding and extrusion?
- In comparison, the lower melt flow rate is applicable to the extrusion grade, and the higher is applicable to the injection molding grade. As to what is low and what is high, there is a difference between the different plastic varieties.
- Q:What kind of material is the raw material of plastic pipes?
- Plastic pipe raw material is plastic particles, according to the pipeline production processing performance requirements, with the different requirements of finished products, there are different manufacturers grades, grades and performance differences.
- Q:What is the disposable transparent plastic cup?
- PMMA: commonly known as acrylic, transparent material, its surface hardness is slightly lower, easy to wipe flowers. It is suitable for making transparent insulation parts and general strength parts
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are produced by wrapping plastic film?
- There are many kinds of plastic film, each of which has the corresponding raw materials, we look at the production of raw materials for various films!
- Q:Plastic raw materials packaging is generally divided into several categories?
- Plastic raw materials are usually packaged as:Barrel packaging: such as: plastic drum with polyurethane raw materials; composite board barrel with some pellets.Bag packing: plastic bag, compound woven bag and composite paper bag (the outer layer of composite bag is paper or woven bag, and the inner layer of contact plastic is plastic or composite aluminium foil).
- Q:What is the raw material for producing high temperature polyethylene plastic bags?
- In the process, 2% montmorillonite can be added, which can significantly improve the thermal stability and tensile properties. For specific methods, please refer to the relevant literature.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average