Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
Melting range: 105-115
Particle Size: 0-80um Paste dot
80-200um Scatter for double dot
200-400um Powder scattering
1) 40°C : Excellent
2) 60°C: None
3) 90°C: None
- Q:What is the material of plastic dip?
- Immersion is a plastic coating process, that is, the plastic coating on the substrate (usually metal), such as: our daily clothes racks, pliers handle, scissors on the rubber sleeve, handrails and so on. According to whether need to be heated into hot dip and cold plastic raw materials, in accordance with the dip to points can be divided into liquid dip and dip powder.
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- Plastic raw materials Linai the maximum impact strength is MC nylon, the impact strength was > 500 kg. L cm / cm, nylon 11 cm / cm - 380 kg. The impact strength of polycarbonate, poly (phenol oxide), F-46, poly phenol, Yaan, low pressure polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon 1010 unreinforced is continuous".
- Q:What type of raw material for plastic straw?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What's the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- It is by virtue of this characteristic of molding, the use of the first heating of the plastic flow, under pressure filled cavity, and then solidified into a shape and size of the product. Thermosetting resins are linear or branched before curing, forming a chemical bond between the molecular chains after curing, becoming a network of three degrees, not only without melting, but also insoluble in solvents. Bakelite, formaldehyde, melamine, formaldehyde, epoxy, unsaturated polyester and silicone plastics are all thermosetting plastics. Mainly used for heat insulation, abrasion resistance, insulation, high voltage resistance in the harsh environment of the use of plastic, mostly thermosetting plastic, most commonly used should be wok, pot handle and high and low voltage appliances.. Commonly used thermosetting plastics are phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, melamine resin, unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, silicone resin, polyurethane and so on
- Q:What are the main raw materials of plastic products?
- PS plastic (polystyrene) English Name: PolystyreneSpecific gravity: 1.05 g / cubic centimeter molding shrinkage: 0.6-0.8% molding temperature: 170-250 DEG C drying conditions: ---The material properties of electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation) excellent, colorless and transparent, light transmittance after organic glass, color of water resistance, good chemical stability and strength. In general, but the crisp, easy to produce stress cracking, no resistance to benzene. Gasoline and other organic solvents. Suitable for making insulating transparent ornament and. Chemical equipment. Optical instruments and other parts.Molding performance 1. amorphous material, moisture absorption is small, not to be fully dry, not easy to break down, but the coefficient of thermal expansion is large, easy to produce internal stress. Better liquidity, can be used screw or plunger injection molding machine
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic films?
- Film type: PVA coated high barrier film, biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP) and low density polyethylene film (LDPE), polyester film (PET), nylon film (PA), polypropylene (CPP) film, etc..
- Q:How do plastic materials come from?
- Polymer: any of the pure or polymeric materials produced by the polymerization process, whether natural or synthetic resins, are polymers, polymers, or polymers
- Q:How many kinds of plastic raw materials are there? How to distinguish them?
- According to the nature of the plastic after heating, it is divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting plasticsThermoplastic molecular structures are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and hardening. When heated to a certain extent to soften after cooling and harden, this process can be repeated several times. Such as polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene and other thermoplastic. Plastic molding process is relatively simple, can continuous production, and has very high mechanical strength, so it is developing very quickly.The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating become soft and will not change shape. The thermosetting plastic processing molding after heating no softening, and therefore can not be recovered then, such as phenolic, amino plastics, resin and other plastic. These are thermosetting plastic molding process is more complex, so the continuous production is difficult, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flat screen?
- It is made of hot spraying and cold fixing. It has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, toughness and so on. It can be used as a substitute for wire. The utility model has the advantages of corrosion resistance, light weight, long service life, no poison, no smell and good transparency.
- Q:Main ingredients and formulations of PPR tubes
- PPR pipe has energy saving, environmental protection, high strength, corrosion resistance, with smooth inner wall has the advantages of scale, construction and easy maintenance, long service life, widely used in building water supply and drainage, urban drainage, city gas, electric power and cable sheath, industrial fluid transportation, agricultural irrigation, industrial and municipal construction industry and the field of agriculture. The PP-R pipe is made of random copolymerized polypropylene and is extruded into tubes to be molded into tubes.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average