Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
Melting range: 105-115
Particle Size: 0-80um Paste dot
80-200um Scatter for double dot
200-400um Powder scattering
1) 40°C : Excellent
2) 60°C: None
3) 90°C: None
- Q:What is plastic film material?
- You should first say what type of plastic film you are going to make. You should make a bag or make a plastic wrap. The type is different. You should see what determines what material to use, and the plastic film is also divided into many kinds
- Q:PP plastic stool surface with those raw materials, what is the ratio?
- PP has good stress cracking resistance and has a high bending fatigue life, commonly known as "fold gum"".The comprehensive performance of PP is better than that of PE.
- Q:Plastic pipe gas temperature 150 degrees, plastic pipe surface problems?
- Plastic pipe is usually plastic resin as raw material, adding stabilizers, lubricants, etc., to "plastic" method in the pipe mill by extrusion processing. Because of its light weight, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance, no bad smell, easy processing, convenient construction and other characteristics, it has been more and more widely used in building engineering. Mainly used for building construction of the water supply system, piping, drainage, exhaust and sewage sanitary pipe, underground drainage pipe system, storm pipe and wire installation supporting the use of threading tubes, and so on.
- Q:Is plastic bucket and plastic bottle the same raw material?
- When the number of the triangle in the bottom of the barrel is "1", the main component of this kind of plastic bucket is polyethylene terephthalate (polyester), which is often called PET. The melting point of this kind of plastic barrel is high, but the heat resistance can only reach 70 degrees centigrade, and it is easy to deform. When the temperature of the plastic barrel is higher than that of the plastic bucket, the possibility of dissolving harmful substances in the plastic barrel is increased, and the material such as wine, oil and the like can be easily twisted and contracted. As China has traditionally been thrifty, people tend to reuse plastic buckets. However, this kind of plastic barrels of repeated use, may release carcinogenic DEHP, if such liquid plastic barrel by people drinking, will may be suffering from cancer, also has toxicity to male testis, its harm should not be overlooked.
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- Plastic materials generally react with light and oxygen for a long time to become yellow and brittle
- Q:What's the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- It is by virtue of this characteristic of molding, the use of the first heating of the plastic flow, under pressure filled cavity, and then solidified into a shape and size of the product. Thermosetting resins are linear or branched before curing, forming a chemical bond between the molecular chains after curing, becoming a network of three degrees, not only without melting, but also insoluble in solvents. Bakelite, formaldehyde, melamine, formaldehyde, epoxy, unsaturated polyester and silicone plastics are all thermosetting plastics. Mainly used for heat insulation, abrasion resistance, insulation, high voltage resistance in the harsh environment of the use of plastic, mostly thermosetting plastic, most commonly used should be wok, pot handle and high and low voltage appliances.. Commonly used thermosetting plastics are phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, melamine resin, unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, silicone resin, polyurethane and so on
- Q:What is the difference between PA66 and PA6 plastic raw materials? Differences in price, color, performance, etc
- PA66 (polyamide 66 or nylon 66) is more widely used in the automotive industry, instrument shells, and other products that require impact resistance and high strength than PA6, PA66.
- Q:What material do you need for plastic film? Do you use this material?
- Plastic bags, quality, food grade requirements, the use of brand new HDPE (low pressure polyethylene).
- Q:What is the specific material for plastic pallets?
- Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Resin type CPE in the product is also known as "A" material, elastic rubber type CPE has become B type material!Application: in the late 1990s, the domestic demand for high-performance flame-retardant rubber is increasing, especially the development of wire and cable industry and auto parts manufacturing industry, which has led to the consumption demand of rubber based CPE. Rubber based CPE is a kind of special synthetic rubber with good comprehensive properties, heat resistance, ozone aging and good flame retardancy.Mainly used in wire and cable (coal mine cable, UL and VDE standards such as the provisions of the wire), hydraulic hose, hose, adhesive tape, rubber sheet, PVC profiles, pipe modification, magnetic materials, ABS modification, and so on.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average