Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
- Q:PP plastic stool surface with those raw materials, what is the ratio?
- PP is crystalline polymer. PP is the most common plastic, and the density is only 0.91g/cm3 (smaller than water).
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- Plastic materials generally react with light and oxygen for a long time to become yellow and brittle
- Q:Plastic pipe gas temperature 150 degrees, plastic pipe surface problems?
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:Do you have plastic materials that are low in price instead of ABS?
- The H series of PP sells for only $13.5, and /KG and ABS are lower.
- Q:Plastic raw materials packaging is generally divided into several categories?
- 1, cattle cardboard fiber bag; "such as: GPPS, HIPS CMO ABS, are using this package, he is in some plastic packaging,2, fiber bags, plastic bags, such as PP or PVC, PE and so on3, plastic bags, Exxon, Teijin etc.4, plastic bags contain tin and platinum paper, for sealing requirements or moisture absorption of the material packaging5, kraft paper bags, PBT, PET, PPS, PA and so on
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are produced by wrapping plastic film?
- Plastic film raw materials are: PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other resins.Commonly used to bundle packaging is LLDPE stretch wrap film, applicable to a variety of logistics packaging, packaging industry bundled! I can see it in Ming Bao. Yes, please!
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- Some plastics are pure resins, such as polyethylene, polystyrene and so on. They are called single component plastics. Some plastics, in addition to synthetic resins, also contain other auxiliary materials, such as plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants, various fillers, etc., known as "multi component plastic.".
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plastic raw materials and recycled materials? Or how to distinguish between raw materials and recycled materials?
- Raw material is crude oil refining, renewable materials are garbage recycling, and some will have additives in the regeneration. If it is not cleaned, there may be impurities.
- Q:What is the specific material for plastic pallets?
- With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it has good flexural fatigue resistance. It has good heat resistance and good chemical stability. Besides being concentrated by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents. The high frequency insulation performance of polypropylene is excellent because of its almost no water absorption, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
- Q:Main ingredients and formulations of PPR tubes
- PP-R (polypropylene, random) tubes are also called type three polypropylene tubes and also called random copolymerized polypropylene tubes or PPR tubes. The main component is polypropylene three. The formula is different for each manufacturer. This ratio requires manufacturers to do experiments many times before they can be certain.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average