Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic films?
- Film type: PVA coated high barrier film, biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP) and low density polyethylene film (LDPE), polyester film (PET), nylon film (PA), polypropylene (CPP) film, etc..
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- GPPS modified polystyrene 204The transparency of 88-92%, refractive index 1.59-1.60, suitable for light products, dyeing is strong, non-toxic and tasteless, no fungus growth, high impact strength, resistance to acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not on the basis of solvent, excellent electrical properties, easy molding, moisture less than 0.02% can maintain the strength and size of high humidity, but the brittleness.Suitable plastic products: decorations, lighting signs, lampshades, stationery, transparent toys, daily necessities, instrument lenses, freezers and thermal insulation in the refrigerator (after foaming).
- Q:What is the material of plastic dip?
- DIP processing, in general domestic PE dip powder or PVC dip plastic liquid. Specific depends on product characteristics and characteristics. Under normal circumstances, outdoor products, such as large pieces of metal products, PE dip plastic powder used for dipping plastic processing. PVC dipping liquid is more used for anti-skid products.
- Q:Plastic pipe gas temperature 150 degrees, plastic pipe surface problems?
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:Do you have plastic materials that are low in price instead of ABS?
- The H series of PP sells for only $13.5, and /KG and ABS are lower.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- Like PP and PVC, they all have powder. Only powdery materials are liable to cause dust poisoning. In fact, the powder material in the performance of granular to better, but in the processing of molding difficult.
- Q:How to make plastic raw materials?
- oil refiningPetroleum crackingCracking is the process of breaking down hydrocarbons with relatively large molecular weight and high boiling point under certain conditions, which are relatively small molecular weight and low boiling point hydrocarbons.Cracking under catalysis, also known as catalytic cracking.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic raw materials are there? How to distinguish them?
- Plastic with its superior performance gradually replaced many has been used for decades, hundreds of years of materials and utensils, becoming an indispensable assistant. Plastic and metal in hard wood, light transparent glass ceramic, corrosion resistance, rubber elasticity and toughness in a body. Therefore, in addition to daily necessities, plastic more widely used in aerospace, medical equipment, petroleum chemical industry, machinery manufacturing, defense, construction and other industries.
- Q:What are the plastic bags made of?
- General civilian products, mostly polyethylene (PE) to do, PE is divided into low pressure high-density HDPE, low pressure high-density LDPE and linear low-density LLDPE
- Q:What is the specific material for plastic pallets?
- Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average