Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- Two material is that the raw material has been used once, but high pressure granulation except high-pressure granulation using imported large majority, if import large industrial film has not been exposed to the weather, so the quality is very good, the processed particles with good transparency, then it should be judged according to the brightness and surface whether the rough particles.
- Q:Characteristics of rigid polyurethane foam made of polyurethane raw material
- Polyurethane rigid foam is prepared by hard foam polyether polyol (polyurethane rigid foam combination polyether, also known as white material) and polymerized MDI (also known as black material). Mainly used in the preparation of rigid polyurethane foam, widely used in refrigerators, cold storage, spraying, solar energy, thermal pipelines, construction and other fields. According to the use of the field, divided into rigid foam polyether polyol, polyether, wood cyclopentane system hard foam polyether polyol, polyether, flame retardant polyether water. The wood is mainly used for imitation wood product polyether, polyether and water is mainly used for all water pipe foam, flame retardant polyether products for preparation of flame retardant high requirements.
- Q:Do you have plastic materials that are low in price instead of ABS?
- The PP temperature is 80-100 degrees, and H series of PP high temperature up to 140 degrees, is as the acme of perfection. At present, the only international.
- Q:What is the concept of plastic raw materials for turnover containers?
- Suzhou Ke Reed plastic turnover box made of polypropylene, polyethylene synthesis, light weight, long service life, safety, non-toxic, tasteless, moisture-proof, corrosion resistance, light weight, durable, can be stacked, rich color, pure etc..
- Q:What is the difference between PA66 and PA6 plastic raw materials? Differences in price, color, performance, etc
- PA66 (polyamide 66 or nylon 66) is more widely used in the automotive industry, instrument shells, and other products that require impact resistance and high strength than PA6, PA66.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- The powder is too choking! Add water to influence the effect of the product!
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are produced by wrapping plastic film?
- Plastic film raw materials are: PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other resins.Commonly used to bundle packaging is LLDPE stretch wrap film, applicable to a variety of logistics packaging, packaging industry bundled! I can see it in Ming Bao. Yes, please!
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of plastic material PP-M40 is?
- Compared with the ordinary PP, the filling PP has the advantages of less shrinkage, higher rigidity and good heat resistance, and is suitable for being used as an electric cooker, an inner ring, an automobile, a motorcycle fitting, etc..
- Q:Characteristics and uses of CA plastics
- Commercially available products can be divided into general cellulose acetate (acetyl - 37% - 40%). Plasticizers are often added as injection molded parts, such as toothbrushes, brushes, etc.. Cellulose acetate with a high acetyl content (40% to 42% acetyl), white, granular, powdery or cotton solid. The light stability, not easy to burn, in dilute acid, gasoline, mineral oil and vegetable oil in stability, swelling in chloroform, insoluble in acetone, methyl acetate, can dilute alkali erosion, has advantages of toughness, transparency, good gloss, good melt fluidity, easy molding. Dichloromethane homogeneous method using refined cotton linter and acetic acid with acetyl sulfate as catalyst, esterification, hydrolysis in the presence of dichloromethane solvent, can be combined with cellulose acetate acetic acid content in 60% + 0.5% range. The traditional method is to use dry cotton, acetic acid in the presence of catalyst activation, sulfuric acid, acetic acid and acetic anhydride with mixture of acetylation, then adding dilute acetic acid hydrolysis to belong to the degree of substitution, and catalyst, precipitation, acid washing, rice drying. After partial hydrolysis, cellulose acetate is called two, and the degree of esterification is 220~270. Without hydrolysis, that is, the degree of esterification, the gamma value of 300, said three cellulose acetate. Two cellulose acetate plastic handle, can do all kinds of tools of computer and typewriter alphanumeric keys, phone chassis, car steering wheel, textile equipment parts, radio switch and insulation, pen, spectacle frame and lens, toys, daily necessities, but also do desalination membranes. Three cellulose acetate, high melting point, can only match into solution processing, used as a movie film, X film, light film, electromagnetic diaphragm insulating tape, transparent container, the silver zinc battery.
- Q:What are the POE plastic raw materials?
- Poe plastic raw material comes from petroleum or natural gas as the raw material of petroleum chemicals. It is a kind of macromolecule resin obtained by polymerization.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average