Hot Item Oak Ceramic Top Bath Cabinet. Modern bathroom furniture with mirror and cabinet, high quality solid wood which is waterproof, anti-crack and harmless to your health, easy to clean.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 750 x 520 x 450 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Fashionable and new style design, we have the first lever design.
2. Color: various colors available.
3. Floor and wall mounted, easy to put.
4. Water-proof, damp-proof, durable.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:bathroom vanity?
- I have seen many projects where people have bought wood stripper. And they all look the same ...unfinished. What you see on TV is not quite what happens in real life. Oh sure it works good on flat surfaces.But almost all wood projects have corners and nooks and crannies. This places are hard to get to and have excess paint in them making it harder to remove it all.I do believe in most of the commercials I have seen on TV I would swear the piece of wood they were stripping had just been freshly varnished then painted which makes the paint come off even easier since the surface is new with no scratches or dents for the paint to sink into which also makes it time consuming and difficult to remove. Good luck and don't feel bad if you give up like everyone else and paint your project half way through.
- Q:Bathroom redo - mixing light oak vanity and chrome fixtures?
- I okorder.com/...
- Q:What is the way to avoid cracking
- Ordinary wooden bathroom cabinet is easily deformed, so it is very demanding on the surrounding environment.
- Q:Frank's bathroom cabinet with those who will not be yellow for a long time?
- If you worry about yellow, you can choose to change the color, but generally I will be yellow, because the Frank D cabinet are used in China Resources paint
- Q:Want to open a bathroom cabinet factory. How much is it?
- At least 20w, or a relatively small scale, a month to produce about 200 sets of tools 5w, material 5w, the wages of workers 5w. As long as you can sell, money will be able to turn around. hope this helps
- Q:I am looking for a rustic wood bathroom vanity with a copper bowl sink. Help me find one?!?!?!?
- Q:how to remove candle wax from bathroom vanity?
- Do as Writer Gr says and scrape off most of it with a scraper. Do not apply heat to it!! No place on a vanity, not the base or the top should you ever apply heat to. After you scrape it off with a credit card, use a Magic Eraser. It will remove all remaining residue safely.
- Q:Where can I buy an affordable, good quality bathroom vanity?
- 48 okorder.com
- Q:is it difficult to install my own bathroom vanity?
- I installed a vanity myself a few months back, you can usually find everything you need at your home improvement store to get the new drain plumbed to the drain in your wall. They sell a flex type pipe to help with any offset you may need to make to connect the new with the old.
- Q:how to make a dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- Simple, buy a sink, take the drawers out, cut a hole in the top of the dresser, put the dresser in place, install the sink, alter the drawers to fit around the plumbing. Hope this helps, good luck.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range