Hot Item Black Bath Shelf Bath Cabinet, Various models to choose, Excellent quality and Competitive price to you.
1. Product Size: 23.3 x 7.4 x 68.6 inches
2. Product Net Weight: 34 pounds
3. Carton Weight: 34.7 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Space-saving cabinet.
2. Decorative shelf.
3. House use Cabinet.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is good in Foshan or Hangzhou good
- As for where the better, no comparison.
- Q:Bathroom vanity/plumbing question?
- If the back of the vanity is in closed, you will have to take the vanity apart. Remove the top then the side on the left. Then the bottom and right side. If the back is in closed it was put in place and walled in. That's the only way it could be done. You will have to cut the backing board, Panel to remove it. Finish out the wall and install an open back vanity..
- Q:Where there is a factory to produce bathroom cabinet profiles.
- I produce all kinds of shower room profiles, ready-made mold. The
- Q:How do I turn an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- the main things are the holes for the drain and the water lines but u can do it,if is a new sink, make sure u cut the hole about 1/2 ' short,how u do that,face down the sink first and trace it ,then 1/2'back and cut,with a jig-saw ,good luck
- Q:What do the bathroom sinks need to be sealed with glass glue?
- Bathroom cabinet wash the edge of a small amount of glue, can make the water from the edge of the leakage, resulting in wet walls. If the installation of the bathroom cabinet, if the wall is not smooth, must be fixed with glass glue, it should not be a large area of use, you can use a little plastic on both sides of the bathroom cabinet, so in the late replacement of water accessories, triangular valve, bathroom cabinet , Will be very convenient.
- Q:How about the french bathroom cabinet
- Faile bathroom cabinet price is not expensive, things really good, better than I imagined
- Q:Pedestal sink or vanity in the bathroom?
- Pedestal sinks come in two pieces—the stand (pedestal) and the sink itself. The plumbing fits inside the pedestal, which is secured to the floor. The sink is mounted to the wall and also rests on the pedestal stand. Before you decide to purchase, here are some things to think about: Installing one is a little more difficult than a regular drop-in or wall-mount lavatory. Fitting the plumbing inside the pedestal can be close work. Also, matching the sink to the proper level on the wall and the exact height of the pedestal requires precise measurements. Decide whether you can live without the storage space of a vanity cabinet. Remember, to make room for the new ped lav, the counter top and cabinet are going away. Shelving or recessed medicine cabinets can compensate for some lost cabinet space. If you are removing an old vanity, the floor and wall will probably require some attention, and the water supply lines may have to be relocated As far as repairing the pipes is concerned I wouldn't worry too much as it isn't something that requires attention often. You should be able to go at least 10 years minimum before any maintenance is required unless there is an accident.
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Most bathroom vanities are wood and while this versatile material is commonly used in the bathroom, it's important to learn how to take care of it properly. By taking the necessary steps to protect your bathroom wood vanities, you can ensure that your vanity will last for years. When weather is very dry, moisture will evaporate from your hard wood and the furniture will shrink a bit as a result. Your bathroom wood vanities will have the opposite reaction and expand a bit due to the humidity in your bathroom. These natural changes should not affect the quality of your bathroom wood as long as you make sure your bathroom is properly ventilated to allow the wood to dry. Tips for cleaning your vanity include: Mild non-alkaline soap and water solution is fine to clean your hard wood furniture. Pretest the solution on an out of sight section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish before you proceed. Dry immediately after you clean with a soft cloth. * Wood cleaner and wax can benefit your bathroom wood vanities if they are not urethane-finished. Wax on urethane-finished surfaces will only collect dust, not repel it. * Water spots are common on bathroom wood vanities. You can remove these spots by covering the stain with a clean blotter and pressing a warm iron to the blotter. Home remedies for water spots include buffing the stain with salad oil, mayonnaise or white toothpaste. Wipe your vanity dry and then wax or polish. Protect the finish of your vanity by testing an out of sight section of your vanity before you apply any cleaner to the outside. Chances are that you'll use your bathroom wood vanity every day. Whether you have an antique, rustic, or modern vanity, taking care of your vanity will ensure that it continues to be a lovely addition to your home despite daily use.
- Q:Construction Experts: what is involved with replacing a bathroom vanity?
- Your top people should be able to install the cabinet. It is very simple. You will need a plumber to redo the plumbing. Costs vary from state to state, but here in post Katrina, plumbers charge @ $110.00 per hour and top/cabinet installers are almost that much.
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- It could be caulked up. I have even seen people use a kind of tape along with caulking to keep things in place. Keep looking, caulking doesn't last long.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range