Order On-line Tracking
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Certification:ISO, SGS, BV
Base Materials:Cold/Hot Rolled Steel Coil
Surface:Chromated,Oiled.Anti-Finger Treatment,Phosphate Tr
Packing:Standard Export Seaworthy Packing
Origin:Zhengzhou China (Mainland)
Production Capacity:100000mt Per Year
1. Hot dipped galvanized steel description:
Hot dipped galvanized steel is typically a multiple step process that requires a metal workpiece to be fluxed in molten or aqueous zinc ammonium chloride before a layer of zinc is bonded to it. The pure zinc layer then turns into zinc oxide when it is exposed to oxygen, and finally zinc carbonate after exposure to carbon dioxide.
2. Hot dipped galvanized steel technical process
After cleaning and acid pickling, the steel coil is submerged in melted zinc, a chemical reaction permanently bonds the zinc. The zinc actually permanently becomes a part of it and the successive
Layers are a mixture of zinc and iron. Hot dipped galvanized steel is a special type of steel coil used
In a number of different applications within fabrication and manufacturing environments
3. Hot dipped galvanized steel flow chart
Decoiler--- Shearer ----welder ----pre-treatment ----entry looper--- annealing furnace--- zinc pot
---- air cooling tower ----water cooler--- leveller---- post treatment ---exit looper crimper.
4. Hot dipped galvanized steel main usage scope:
Hot dipped galvanized steel is widely used in home appliances, kitchen utensils, handicrafts, construction formwork, granary, revealed rain, chimneys, roof tile, fire shutter doors, construction
Industry, as raw material for the production of corrugated panels, fencing products, drywall
Panel profiles, ventilation systems etc.
5. Hot dipped galvanized steel advantages:
1) Low iron loss, high magnetic flux strength, comes up to the international advance standard
2) Slight thickness difference between the horizontal and the longitudinal direction, promising the high lamination factor
3) Processing Performance: Easily punched and cut, high dimensional accuracy
4) Insulating coating: Uniform color, good insulation, strong adhesively, high heat resistance, high imputrescibility
5) Smooth surface, no rust, no rolling marks, no cold lap, no crease, no bubble cell, no delaminating defects
|GB/T 2518-2004||01||Common commercial application|
|02||For mechanical engagement|
|04||For deep drawing|
|220,250,280,320,350||For structural components|
|JIS G 3302-1998||SGCC||Common application|
|SGCD2||For deep drawing|
|DIN EN 10142-2000||DX51D+Z||For common application and mechanical |
|DX53D+Z||For deep drawing|
|DIN EN 10147-2000||S220GD+Z||For structural components|
1. What is the minimum order quantity ?
Our MOQ is 50mt for each size. And we will consider to give more discount if you make big order like 1000 tons and more. Further more, the more appropriate payment term your offer the better price we can provide.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
3. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
4.What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
5.What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|