||Steel Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Cages,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Window Curtain,Gabion Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Fence Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hard State,In Hard State,Soft State
||Hot Dipped Galvanized
High Quality Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: Super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2. Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3. Zinc coating: 15-25g/mm2, 30-60g/mm2, 200-250g/mm2. >250g/mm2, >360g/mm2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
Plastic cloth inner, plastic weaving cloth outer
Plastic cloth inner, hessian cloth outer
Carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg, 2 kg, 5kg, 6kg...200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements. Attention: One head one roll, in single length, without breaks
Quantity in one 20FT container: 25 tons generally different sea company, different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons: Within 5 days
Delivery Date: 15 days after deposit
Application: Use for optical cable, spring, fishery, every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard: The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
Why Choose Us
Our company has attained ISO9001 certificate, and our product quality has been very known and liked by customers.
Our company's guideline is "pure quality for survival, technical innovation for development, high quality service for customers (serve customers with high quality)".
We will continuously improve our products, and develop management systems to satisfy users and society sustainable development.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa) |
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:Wiring question-3 wire vs 2 wire?
- Good job, Amy. I'll bet you didn't post a question here similar to: Waz the difference between nuetral and ground. I nned to now this for my electian exam tomorow.
- Q:Best Brand of wire???
- Monster cable 10 awg
- Q:Wire Transfer?
- It depends on your bank. Some banks have over their company's Intranet system a template for you to fill out a wire transfer. However, you must check with your bank because I am sure for security purposes, you will have a lot of paperwork to fill out. But this usually applies to Corporate customers. Personal customers like yourself will have to physically go into your local bank. -The branch where you opened up your account to do the wire transfer. Again, for security reasons, you will have to fill out and sign forms and they need to match your signature to what they have on file at the branch- namely your signature card when you opened up your account. Some banks also require you to fill out a wire transfer agreement just to even do wires. So the answer is no. You cannot do a wire transfer over your computer. Once again, depending on the bank, you might be able to fill out a template that the bank might have on their website. But you cannot effect a wire transfer from your own computer. Make sure you have the wiring instructions from the person you are sending the money to. You will need the bank name (bank address is really not needed so tell your bank that- unless it is a foreign wire), the banks 9 digit ABA/Routing Number. The Beneficiary name, and finally the beneficiary account number.- Plus of course the amount you wish to have wired. Once you provide that info to your bank, they will take care of the rest.
- Q:Something that can convert RCA to speaker wire?
- You can't connect speakers directly to a turntable preamp. You need an amp.
- Q:How do I find the remote wire?
- blue wire or blue with a white stripe antenna wire, the wire that tells the antenna to go up and down or just use any wire that is only hot when the radio is on (use a test light), the power wire to the radio (not constant or memory) ignition
- Q:examples of wire and wireless simplex , half duplex, full duplex and FULL.../Full duplex.. (with 4 users)?
- Wire simplex: Serial data from GPS to PC or autopilot using 2 wires. Wire, half duplex: Theatrical intercom, with push to talk buttons for each spotlight operator. Wire, full duplex: telephone. Wireless, simplex: infrared remote control for TV. Wireless, half duplex: walkie-talkie, family radio service, cb radio. Wireless, full duplex cellphone, cordless phone.
- Q:immersion heater wiring diagram??
- Immersion Heater Thermostat Wiring Diagram
- Q:What is a jumper wire?
- Speaker wire is speaker wire. There's no difference between positive and negative wire except the markings on the jacket. If you're talking about the bridge wire when wiring a dual voice coil subwoofer in series, just use any piece of wire that's the same gauge as the wires between the other subwoofer terminals and the box terminals.
- Q:120/240 30 amp.wiring for generator to home?
- Shut the main breaker so you are off the grid and plug the generator into your dryer plug to reverse power your panel. Shut off the big things at the fuse box, AC, hot water heater, etc.
- Q:wiring a light switch?
- The bare wire is always the ground, for the rest: Not enough info. Look at the old switch. Is it the same as the new? You describe a single pole switch, and the wiring you describe might be for a 3 way switch. (If those 4 wires come into the box in one cable, it's almost a certainty.) Are there two switches controling the lighting in that area? Good rule: If you re-wire anything, always make a note of how things were connected before you remove anything. You've got yourself a puzzle now, that you'll need to solve by elimination with meter or test lamp.. EMail details and i'll try to help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range