||Steel Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Cages,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Window Curtain,Gabion Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Fence Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hard State,In Hard State,Soft State
||Hot Dipped Galvanized
High Quality Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: Super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2. Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3. Zinc coating: 15-25g/mm2, 30-60g/mm2, 200-250g/mm2. >250g/mm2, >360g/mm2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
Plastic cloth inner, plastic weaving cloth outer
Plastic cloth inner, hessian cloth outer
Carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg, 2 kg, 5kg, 6kg...200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements. Attention: One head one roll, in single length, without breaks
Quantity in one 20FT container: 25 tons generally different sea company, different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons: Within 5 days
Delivery Date: 15 days after deposit
Application: Use for optical cable, spring, fishery, every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard: The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
Why Choose Us
Our company has attained ISO9001 certificate, and our product quality has been very known and liked by customers.
Our company's guideline is "pure quality for survival, technical innovation for development, high quality service for customers (serve customers with high quality)".
We will continuously improve our products, and develop management systems to satisfy users and society sustainable development.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa) |
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:Puddle light wiring diagram 2008 silverado.?
- i in my opinion only offered a Silverado 1500 on Friday, and that i honestly like it! i appreciate the OnStar, and the XM radio good factors. also, i imagine that's in user-friendly words a extra effective searching truck. As for the experience, that's an truly tender experience, like a Cadillac. mutually, its were given extremely some capacity in the back of it. The warranties are large too. It even comes with a 6 365 days assure on rust! i might want to flow with the Silverado for constructive!
- Q:do two 12 gauge wires combined equal 6 gauge wire?
- Not effectivly but it will work. I strongly suggest that you upgrade your wiring to the proper gauge
- Q:connect amp wire to car battery?
- Absolutely not! The amp power wire goes to battery POSITIVE. The amp ground should be as close to the amp as possible, and be securely screwed to bare metal on the vehicle frame or chassis. The battery negative should be removed while your are making the connections. The correct sequence is as follows: 1) Remove battery negative terminal. 2) Locate and mount the amp. Connect ground terminal to bare metal within 18-24 of the amp using the same gauge wire as the power wire. 3) Run power wire from battery positive to the amp power terminal. DO NOT install the fuse yet. 4) Connect remote wire, RCA inputs, and speaker and/or subwoofers. 5) Check that all terminals are tight and secure and that no strands of wire from one terminal are contacting adjacent wires or terminals. 6) Install the fuse in the positive wire. 7) Reconnect the negative battery terminal. The amp will not drain your battery when the vehicle is off. If the wiring is correct and the remote wire from your head unit operates properly, the amp will only turn on when the head unit is turned on.
- Q:4 wires in iphone cable to 2 wires in battery holder?
- if you have a multimeter or a volt meter, ascertain the voltage at the amp. If youre interpreting 12V then the fuse for yourchronic furnish is sturdy, if no longer, replace the fuse. Then ascertain you have sturdy grounds (naked metallic, no painted surfaces, secured/bolted tight) If these are ok ascertain your distant cord. Its frequently a skinny blue cord as soon as you purchase the kits. it fairly is the on/off swap. if you have a manufacturing unit radio, then your distant replaced into hooked to an adjunct that good factors 12V at an analogous time as your motor vehicle key turns the upload-ons on (acts as a swap) like a cigarette lighter. If that cord is linked wisely to the amp yet its no longer exhibiting 12V, then its maximum possibly that the fuse for that distinctive accessory is out. replace it. If none of these solves the priority then the priority is with the amp itself. Have it appeared at. despite the fact that it may no longer be the battery because of the actual fact in case your battery replaced into undesirable, it wouldnt influence purely your amp, yet every little thing else on your motor vehicle.
- Q:Will 8 Gauge wire support 50 amps?
- How long is the wire run? 8-gauge can handle 50 amps safely, but you may get an unacceptable level of voltage drop if the wire run is very long. If it's just a few feet, it should be fine. If you have enough wire, you can always use two runs. If you combine two 8-gauge wires, it's the equivalent of a 5-gauge wire.
- Q:How do i wire a ceiling fan?
- Q:how do I wire this up?
- Its either red or green,sometimes white if there is a black ground wire.
- Q:headlight socket wire dead?
- Your rig is 17 years old. The wires at the plug shrink and crack from heat and age. Then they get water into them and corrode inside where you cannot get at it. Does not happen with all cars, but when it does, it is a royal pain. Either try for a new plug/harness or cut one out at the junk yard and splice it in. Use heat shrink over the splices.
- Q:Auto electrical wiring?
- Most of the wires are for power supply. The ground is a short wire to the frame. There is a piece of wire that goes from the frame to the negative terminal completing the circuit.
- Q:Wire diagram for radio hook up on 91 s10?
- Chevy S10 Radio Wiring Diagram
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range