|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
PPGI or corrugated roofing sheet
|zinc coating:: |
regular / minimum spangle
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy standard export packing or as per customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-20 days upon receipt original L/C or prepaid money|
We have passed the ISO 9001-2000 and SGS certificate.
Gi Steel Coil / Sheet
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/m2
Surface Processing: regular spangle; minimized spangle
Chemical Processing: chromated, passivated, unoiled, hot dip galvanized
Coil ID: 508/610mm
Packing: the standard export package
Application: PPGI coil;construction,hardware,
home appliances,interior decoration etc.
galvanized steel coil
Galvanized steel coils
40g,60g, 80g, 90,100g, 120g, 140g,180g, 200g, 250g, 275g and so on.
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB
SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,
S450 GD,S550 GD
zero spangle, regular spangle or normal spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
T/T, L/C or DP
25 tons (one 20ft FCL)
3-8ton or as client requirement.
soft or hard quality
Galvanized steel coils
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION %
C.B OF COATING
JIS G3302 SGCC
JIS G3302 SGCH
ASTM A653 CS.B
- Q:How is steel manufactured?
- The steel consists of ( Iron ) and another matter... but the popular one is iron+carbon / iron+silver - When iron is smelted from its ore by commercial processes, it contains more carbon than is desirable. To become steel, it must be melted and reprocessed to reduce the carbon to the correct amount, at which point other elements can be added. This liquid is then continuously cast into long slabs or cast into ingots. Approximately 96% of steel is continuously cast, while only 4% is produced as cast steel ingots. The ingots are then heated in a soaking pit and hot rolled into slabs, blooms, or billets. Slabs are hot or cold rolled into sheet metal or plates. Billets are hot or cold rolled into bars, rods, and wire. Blooms are hot or cold rolled into structural steel, such as I-beams and rails. In modern foundries these processes often occur in one assembly line, with ore coming in and finished steel coming out. Sometimes after a steel's final rolling it is heat treated for strength, however this is relatively rare.
- Q:How durable is stainless steel jewelry?
- The bigger question is how will the watch movement hold up over time? If you have a lifetime warranty, don't worry about it they will probably offer a replacement if it gets too expensive to repair. Most men I know have given up watches except for the wrist jewelry look when going out, as you say. Because everyone carries a cellphone and doesn't actually need a wacth any more.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- iron (Fe) and carbon (C). Carbon is in small proportion, from 0.1% to 1.7% or so. If you go over 1.7% carbon by weight you get cast iron, which is much less hard than steel.
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- Well, it depends on what you call fake. Modern Damascus steel is perhaps similar, but it is not what people would call Damascus steel in 1500. It is made to look similar, but structurally it is different. For the most part the specific way of making Damascus steel is lost to history.
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Mineral ≠ metal Strong ≠ hard Even after you learn what the words mean, the only straight answer is still Look and see.
- Q:Steel or Nylon guitar?
- Nylon Guitar Strings Vs Steel
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- Costuuction and auto are most likely the top two.
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- Steel barns are much cheaper, but do require more insulation (they get extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter w/o insulation), and they have little to no maintinence. in my opinion though, a better-built wood barn is by far the better choice in the long run. They are much more sturdy, more visually appealing (to me), and if kept up well, will last much longer than a steel barn will. I also like that with a wood barn, during rain/hail/etc.etc. you don't have a deafening clatter that is unavoidable with steel barns.
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- steel. it's used to support skyscrapers lol. gold can be molded easily into jewelry. although both gold and steel are both malleable, steel is harder to shape.
- Q:What's the difference between Stainless and Clear steel?
- In okorder.com/... The appliances that are not made of stainless steel are made of a mild steel which is then finished with a durable enameled finish, in colors even. Stainless steel appliances look very nice in the showroom, but it is no fun trying to keep them fingerprint and handprint free. If you have ever owned a toaster that was made from stainless steel then you know how much fun it would be to have to keep a whole refrigerator fingerprint free, The oils transferred from the skin leave very distinct smears on stainless surfaces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range