hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Zero Spangle, Regular Spangle, Small Spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
cold rolled galvanized
508mm or 610mm
3-5MT/Coil or as your request
Softy , half hard and hard quality
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Fully seaworthy export packing. Each coil is wrapped in water-proof paper.Fixed with steel strips.
Delivery Detail:about 12 days
ISO9001, BV test
FOB, CFR, CIF
DX51D+AZ, DX52D+AZ, DX53D+AZ,
SGLCC, SGLCD, SGLCDD, SGLC 400
CS type C, CS type B, DS, SS255, SS345
Cold rolled steel coils
SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01, DC03, DC04, CS, DS, DDS, Q195, Q250, Q350
chromium free passivation, chromium passivation, fingerprint resistant, oiled
5.What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:Galvanized Steel Poisoning?
- Galvanized steel is nothing more than regular steel with zinc added. However, unless you wear the proper gear or ventilate the fumes away, the zinc can cause heavy metal poisoning. As someone who has suffered from it before, usually the symptoms are an upset stomach, feeling queasy, diarrhea, and sometimes hallucinations. If it is bad, you start getting joint pain, a metallic taste in your mouth, and develop a fever. Usually, you can treat mild zinc poisoning by drinking lots of fluids and flushing out your system as much as possible. Still, if the problems persist for more than an hour or so, it can be lethal with many blacksmiths having died as a result of it. If she still feels bad, call a poison control center and tell them she breathed in zinc fumes. They will probably tell you to go to the ER to start treatment. It is not something you wait out.
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- hard task browse over google or bing it can assist
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Fiberglass batts or spray on foam both work well
- Q:carbon steel?
- There are many Carbon Steel manufacturers. One needs to search for the best manufacturer who has variety of Carbon Steel products in its portfolio, such as Compression Tube Fittings, Pipe Fittings, Flanges, Tubes , Pipes, Industrial Fasteners, Sheets , Plates, and Valves. Kinnari Steel Corporation is a privately held stockiest and distributors of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel, the head office in Mumbai and subsidiary offices , Om Tubes and Fittings Arihant Tubes and Fittings in Mumbai Pune . Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola Sri Lanka.
- Q:is steel is natural content of earth.?
- steel is manufactured from iron ore and coal in furnaces and it is not found in raw state in nature
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- I routinely play Flamenco on a steel-string acoustic as I dislike playing my two classicals because of the neck size and tuning problems. I prefer keeping my calluses toughened sufficiently and I do that on my HD-35 Martin and sometimes on my J45/50 Gibson. So enjoy all genres of music on your steel stringed guitar.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about Kodiak Steel Homes?
- Steel framing replaces all the wood making the house stronger and resistant to termites. Costs about $2,000 more per house and there is a lack of trained framers in most cities. Never heard of Kodiak brand. Do you know a city where they are located?
- Q:Questions about Steel. Please Help?
- It is usually a grey color, more silver when freshly scratched. Every one of the other questions can range based on the quality of the steel and other variables such as thickness. That's more than likely the reason you couldn't find any info on it. Its hardness is based on quality, for example regular steel is softer than Mild steel. It can be a thin sheet or a thick plate (which could then be changed to a tube Circle or square) etc
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- NO. A classical guitar is braced very differently than a steel-string acoustic. Plus the set-up is completely exceptional - the best way the nut is slotted, the best way the strings tie on the bridge, and so on. The anxiety of steel strings would pull the bridge and top off of a just right classical guitar. Although it's a mass-produced cheap person who would take the tension - you'll certainly not be capable to play it - the action on a nylon string guitar is far better in most cases. Who cares how long strings last - you're talking about $5-10 for a suite of strings. Changing strings is part of playing guitar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range