1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:whats the average price of wide flange steel W10x30?
- The price of steel is increasing daily, so an exact answer is rough. A W10x30 is a fairly common shape and shouldn't be too hard to find. For a very rough ballpark number, say $700/ton (installed price), the piece you require should be in the range of about $250.00 or less as I assume you'll be doing the installing. Please don't take this as the gospel, however. Price varies on location, stock, and availability. Open the phone book and contact your local steel supplier. Because the piece you require is fairly short, you might get lucky and find someone who has a waste piece that length that they will give you a good deal on. --------------------------------------... I just checked the AISC web site to verify the number I quoted above and they posted an article stating that the average mill price had just increased to over $1000/ton in May. The best advice I can provide at this point is to buy the W10 now and don't wait any longer.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- I'll buy one. You'll have to machine it from blocks... You could invest in a milling machine - they are like drill presses and lathes all together and more... If you hook it up to your computer, you can do a CNC milling, where you can get really creative and finely detailed. Stainless is heavy and hard, so it'll go through your bits, and you should use the super duty bits as well. I have always wanted an SS chess set, I made a board out of leather. It's really super awesome, just need your pieces now. Or make mine from Plutonium, or Tungsten Carbide.
- Q:surgical steel or titanium industrial barbells?
- Titanium Industrial Bar
- Q:Magnet will not stick to stainless steel?
- That's interesting that it caused deflection in the compass. A lot of stainless steels may be SLIGHTLY magnetic, because they have small amounts of ferrite or alpha-iron in them. Ferrite is one of the crystal phases of steel. It has a body-centered cubic (BCC) structure and it's responsible for the magnetism of ordinary steels. Adding certain elements like nickel, manganese, or molybdenum, changes the crystal structure of the steel to a face-centered cubic (FCC) structure, which is NOT magnetic. This crystal phase is known as Austenite or gamma-iron. However most iron alloys contain some impurities that may cause the steel to be not completely transformed into the FCC austenite phase, small areas remain as ferrite.
- Q:Use of Steel in Jet Engines??
- Yes you can use steel but you will want to use super alloys like hastaloy and inconel. These withstand the heat in the combustion areas. These are the actual materials used in these stages. If you only want your engine to have a service life of a few hours a conventional hot work steel like H-13 will probably be OK Blades are investment cast in foundries that carefully control the rate of cooling to create a very uniform grain structure
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:Do any of you teens out there know what a Steel Guitar is?
- i play acoustic, but i have tried to play a steel guitar before, my cousin has one. (:
- Q:Fallout 3 Broken Steel Start up.?
- after you've downloaded broken steel, while playing in game you should get a message saying, broken steel loaded, then you can make your way to the purifier and finish of the col. and activate it, after-wards you will have to sit through the end movie, which I felt was longer than the original, then the broken steel part will start, which I wont ruin. If your still having problems, go into your DLC and delete broken steel, and re-install it.
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- NO. A classical guitar is braced very differently than a steel-string acoustic. Plus the set-up is completely exceptional - the best way the nut is slotted, the best way the strings tie on the bridge, and so on. The anxiety of steel strings would pull the bridge and top off of a just right classical guitar. Although it's a mass-produced cheap person who would take the tension - you'll certainly not be capable to play it - the action on a nylon string guitar is far better in most cases. Who cares how long strings last - you're talking about $5-10 for a suite of strings. Changing strings is part of playing guitar.
- Q:Should I buy a guitar with nylon or steel?
- Small guitars easier to find in classical range. I assume their must be small steel strings but not seen them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range