|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:how to wire an oven in a old house?
- You gotta know if the oven is supposed to be a 240 VAC input ... or? and what is the three wires ground a three phase circuit? you had best know for sure before you go connecting anything.
- Q:How do I wire a 3 wire fan/light switch?
- Normally, they are tagged as to which is the light, or the operators manual will say (e.g., solid black for fan, black with white stripe for lamp). If not, you'll have to either test with a meter (check for continuity with one wire and the center of the light fixture) or make a guess and switch if it doesn't line up the way you want the switches to operate.
- Q:how does normal electrical wire work?
- you ask a fairly broad question first, the larger the wire, the more current it can handle as far as stranded wire, it flexes more during use and vibration and heating, etc. the solid wire is the smallest size and most accurate diameter if that is important such as high frequency
- Q:questions about wiring a light switch?
- You have your hot wire insulation striped and touching the Greenfield (the metal covering). You need to find the striped area and tape it. Or Buy some Romex wiring 14/2 with ground and replace all the Greenfield in this circuit. You can run the wires from light to light to light. Attach the black wire to the black wire (hot), white to white (neutral or common), bare copper wire (ground) to bare copper wire. Attach black wire to switch, White wire to white in switch box, bare copper to green wire (ground).
- Q:how to wire an emergency residential boiler switch?
- Hello there George, It has become common over the past few years that non-residential boilers are wired with EPO (emergency, power off) switches just outside each door to the boiler room. This is similar to having fire alarm pull boxes by the exits. I do not know of any jurisdiction that requires it for a residence. On occassion I've seen the 24 volt circuit for the thermostat being switched, which is a bit sketchy. Normally the 120 volt circuit for the controller is switched. The switches used are of the pushbutton type.
- Q:wiring ceiling fan with 12-2 wire adding remote hooked up everthing and flip switch trips breaker?
- wire it black to black white to white. original wiring could be wrong. please better description. for light kit red or blue should connect to that. dont forget grounding wire even though white wire polarizes
- Q:1994 ford ranger O2 sensor wiring?
- I know you're looking for very specific information, but I think you might be better off getting a service manual or at least a wiring diagram of the car. Some info is very VIN specific. This may not be, but it could be. Any answer you get could be unintentionally wrong, an cause you no end of headaches as you get mystery problems after you apply the wrong info. It happens.
- Q:What is the magnetic force on the wire?
- Magnetic force, F = BIL --------(1) where B is the magnetic flux density of the magnetic field caused by the right wire, acting perpendicularly to the left wire in Tesla I is the current in the left wire in Amperes L is the length of the left wire in metres To find B (due to the right wire), you have to use the formula B = (µ0)(I)/(2πr) -----(2) where the I in this case is the current in the right wire, r is the distance between the two wires, and µ0 is the permeability of free space, numerically defined as µ0 = 4π×10−7 using eqn (2) so B (due to right wire) = (µ0x2.2)/(2πx2.44) = 1.8x10^-7 T using eqn (1) and the value of B calculated above F = (1.8x10^-7 x 2.2 x 0.36) = 1.43x10-7 N
- Q:How would you wire this?
- Here in the USA we use Black and Red for power (positive) , a white wire for a neutral and green (or bare copper) for ground. I am guessing that the red and black are the independent power wires and the other black wires are the main power. the use of a multimeter should be used to verify which is which. Since your putting in a single switch (which is a interrupter) where you have one black splitting to two, remove the 2 wires and make it a single wire and attach to the line side of the switch. Then connect the red and black wire for light and fan with a 3rd wire (tail piece) and attach the tail wire to the load side of the switch., Remember to test your power source first. If in doubt, hire a electrician. No one wants a fire!!!! Better to be safe then sorry.
- Q:copper insulated wire?
- Hi i would be sure to use insulated wires in most situations, the only time bare wires are considered is when there is absolutely no chance of any one touching them and the only time that situation ever occurs is in the case of an antenna for receiving a radio signal. the wire should as high of the ground as possible so no one could touch it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range