|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:Did I buy the wrong speaker wire?
- First of all, wires really don't make a difference at all - not for speakers anyway. Any cheap wire from home depot will work fine. The stuff they use for lamps works very well. Secondly, the colors, stripes, etc. don't make a difference either. Here's the only thing that matters - make sure you connect the (+) or RED wire from your amp to the (+) or RED terminal on your speaker. Likewise with the other wire. That's all you need to keep track of. If you don't do this, then your bass will suck.
- Q:Perpendicular Current carrying wires?
- very confusing subject. look into on to bing and yahoo. just that can assist!
- Q:will my amp wiring kit affect the performacne?
- if your wire is truly 4 gauge you will have no problems.the problem is some of the 'no name' wire companies over rate their wire.they will sell 6 or 8 gauge wire as 4 gauge. go to a car stereo shop and ask to see a piece of 4 gauge wire. if it way bigger than what you have you may want to upgrade.
- Q:0 gauge power wire with 4 gauge ground?
- Umm well it really depends on how much power you are running through it. If your amp is only about 200-400 watt rms, then you should be fine with a 4awg ground. However, if your rms is higher than 400 you seriously need to consider getting some bigger gauge wire.
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- 2 Wire Vs 4 Wire Smoke Detector
- Q:alternative for soldering wire ?
- I need a decent anwer
- Q:questions about wiring?
- why do you need a taco switch on the amp. im assuming that the amp stays on 24/7, if it dues that was not a professional that did the install, you need to connect the ( remote wire) from the head unit to the terminal on the amp (-B)
- Q:Wiring thermostat - new one has less wires?
- The black wire should be for ground. You and try to connect it without the black first to see if everything works ok, if it does tape off the black and tape it to the other wires. If not look at your UPM diagram and see which port is for ground and it should hook up with that wire. But I would double check with the heat pump wiring diagram to see what that black goes to and verify that wire with a multimeter.
- Q:Live electrical wires?
- Electrocution happens when electricity finds a way to ground. Squirrels are not grounded so they don't get shocked. Ever watch the Discovery channel? They've shown how the power company works on high voltage lines without shutting the power off. A helicopter hovers next to the power line while a technician reaches out to the power line with a probe. Once contacted the helicopter and the technician are at the same potential voltage so nobody gets shocked. However, during approach they are NOT at the same potential. That's the reason for making contact with he wire with a probe first. So that the technician doesn't take a big hit when he first touches the live wire. So squirrels, birds, rats - anything that can land on the wires doesn't get electrocuted. But if an animal touches the wire AND ground (or another wire), it's all over in a blinding flash. Hope this helps. 'av'a g'day mate. '')
- Q:Subwoofer wiring help?
- Ok, first thing you want to do is, for each subwoofer, wire a negative and positive together. You can use regular speaker wire to do that (well you're supposed to anyway). After that, you will have a negative and positive terminal left on each subwoofer. What you need to do is run a speaker wire from each of the terminals, so you have 6 different wires from 6 separate terminals. Make note of the 3 positive wires and the 3 negative wires. Now what you do is simply twist together the 3 positive wires together, so you have 1 positive wire. Connect that positive wire to the positive terminal of the amp (if it's a 1 channel amp. If it's a 2 channel, connect it to a bridged channel on the positive terminal. Or however you want.) Do the same for the 3 negative wires. Twist them together to have 1 negative wire, and connect it to the negative terminal on the amp. Finished! That kind of wiring is called Series wiring, by the way. The other kind is called Parallel wiring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range