|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- General zinc coating of the cold rolled plate on the basis of annealing, in the plating and stainless steel annealing, it is estimated that the material will change, so the plating is more bad, in theory, more likely to rust
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- General electric wire wire is copper, copper. High temperature is not enough to ignite it lighter. Generally, the electricity is neutral and will not produce electricity. Friction with wood will not produce electricity or sparks, but the temperature will rise
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range