1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- In general, without power is not power, but like a small generator inside the copper wire continuously cutting magnetic lines under the condition of current will produce a certain direction, and the wood is not to produce electricity and friction sparks
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range