1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:wire used to bridge subs?
- Use 12 gauge speaker wire, anything else will cut down the signal. The bigger the wire the cleaner and stronger signal that will transfer from one to the other. Besides, subs are not like compnent speaker or 6X9 speakers, they need a good signal to produce a quality sound. Use the 12 gauge wire to wire up your voice coils, and run 12 gauge wire from your amp to these subs as well.
- Q:Electrical Wiring Diagram for Bard Air Conditioner Model WA241-a00?
- Bard Air Conditioner
- Q:how to correctly wire a chandalier?
- If you have an Ohmmeter you can trace the chandelier wiring out. Each socket in the chandelier has two connections, the threaded part of the base and the very bottom of the base. The safest way to wire it is to run the hot to the bottom of the base and the neutral to the threaded part of the socket. Anyway you should be able to ohm each wire out to see where they go, then hook all the wires going to the bottom together and to the black wire in the junction box, then all the wired going to the threaded connection together and to the white wire in the junction box.
- Q:circuit wire resistance problem?
- The resistance of the new wire is (in terms of its length, area resistivity); R2 = pL2/A2 And the resistance of the original wire is; R1 = pL1/A1 The ratio is;(resistivity will cancel because its the same for both situations) R2/R1 = L2A1/L1A2 given L2 = 3L1 R2/R1 = 3A1/A2 To find the new cross-sectional area ,require the volumes to be equal; L2A2 = L1A1 3L1A2 = L1A1 A2 = (1/3)A1 Sub this into the R2/R1 equation to get; R2/R1 = 9 R2 = 9R1 = (9)(21) = 189 ohms
- Q:what size wire does a dryer outlet take?
- Agreed. 10 ga. You could use 8, but it would be a waste of money and it is much harder to work.
- Q:Turn Signal Wiring?
- Does the flasher work? Are you using two filament bulbs? The green wire is a ground. The blue and purple sound like HD wiring, one is for blinkers, and one for running lights.
- Q:what does a fire-wire do to help data backup?
- a firewire is just a port on your computer, mind you they are currently slightly faster then a usb. But what helps do a backup is the program you have on your computer, not the connection to the computer.
- Q:Oz vs. The Wire?
- The Wire by far. It is probably the best crime/cop drama ever written. It shows the point of view of everyone involved. Oz was ok but mostly glorified prison sex and violence.
- Q:electric wiring?
- in case you have customary fencing up already and are only including a strand on the proper that your horse does not challenge besides, electric powered cord is okay. that's greater low-value; however the heavier gauge actual is far less risky than the skinny gauge IF the pony ever gets caught in it. Ribbon tape is safer. you may decide the only million/2 inch stuff for this objective. The signs and indicators are only small plastic or vinyl ones asserting that the fence is inspired. some screw into wood posts or rails, some clip suitable directly to the cord. Any farm shop has them the place the insualtors are bought. If young little ones are dumb sufficient to pour milk over the fence, they are too dumb to study signs and indicators. however the signs and indicators cut back your criminal accountability if one claims that they at the instant are concepts lifeless because of the fact they have been given bowled over. (Amber, that's a tongue-in-cheek remark.)
- Q:Calculating thickness of wire?
- Are you using 12 volt batteries to do this..?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range