Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range