Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:Oz vs. The Wire?
- The Wire by far. It is probably the best crime/cop drama ever written. It shows the point of view of everyone involved. Oz was ok but mostly glorified prison sex and violence.
- Q:need help with amp wiring?
- the blue wire to the stereo it should say antenna on it
- Q:Wiring question-3 wire vs 2 wire?
- Good job, Amy. I'll bet you didn't post a question here similar to: Waz the difference between nuetral and ground. I nned to now this for my electian exam tomorow.
- Q:How to wire a stereo without a harness.?
- if u cant find a diagram u can always check the speakers for the colors of the wires and then just try to get a hold a cheap little voltage meter like the one below just to find ur ground, remote, and battery wire.
- Q:magnitude and current in two parallel wires?
- If the magnetic field at 2.2cm is zero it means that at that distance the fields produced by the two wires cancel out. At 2.2cm from the first wire the field strength is B= uI/ 2pi r ... . where u is the permitivity of free space, 4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2 B= (4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2)( 2 A)/ 2(3.14)(0.022m) B=( 8 x10^-7)/(0.138) B= 5.79 x 10^-6 Tesla The magnitude of the magnetic field from the other wire must be equal in magnitude at 3.8cm away (6- 2.2) and opposite in direction. Using the right hand rule (thumb points in direction of current and fingers curl around the wire to show the direction of the magnetic field) you can see that for the magnetic fields to be in opposite direction between the two wires the current must be flowing in the same direction as the first wire. Using the formula for magnetic field strength you can then determine the current needed. 5.79 x10^-6 T= (4.0 x 10^-7) I/ 2 (3.14)(0.038m) THen solve for I I= (5.79 x 10^-6 T)(2)(3.14)(0.038m)/ 4.0 x 10^-7) I= 3.45 A Therefore there is a current of 3.45A in the wire and it is flowing in the same direction as the first.
- Q:Physics - Current Carrying Wires?
- force between two current carrying wires per unit length = 10^-7*2i_1*i_2/a if current is in same direction force is attractive else repulsive.. now you use this and solve yourself.. as it is not clear from the data you provided.. whether the wire 3 is in middle or left end or right end.. but i have told you the concept.. i hope this helps.. if u need more help provide me with the image
- Q:Wiring Stereo In VW Polo 98?
- When you wired it did you butcher the wires or use a wiring harness? With the wiring harness, everything is labeled and color coded. Match colors to the kenwood wiring harness, splice or use butt connectors, plug harness into factory harness and player, attach antenna wire and you're done! If you did butcher the wires and left enough wire, repair the harness and buy a harness kit at your local sound shop, really cheap too! Good luck!
- Q:what is the wire for 100A and 200A?
- For THHN wire (90*c/194*F), you would need: #3 Copper Wire Gauge Size 110 amp rating (doesn't account for voltage drop for distance) #2 for aluminum wire. #3/0 Copper Wire Gauge Size 225 amp rating (doesn't account for voltage drop for distance) #4/0 for aluminum wire. Note: A licensed electrician should be consulted in you area as local codes may differ.
- Q:headlight socket wire dead?
- The wire that leads to your socket may be worn or damaged. Find out which wire is not working. Use a meter that has a sharp probe, so you can stab the wire with the probe and see if it is putting out the electricity, up the wire from where you put the socket on. If the wire is not working, but off the part of the wire that is not working and splice in a new piece of wire and attach to the socket. Hopefully this will help you.
- Q:Car Stereo Wiring Help?
- i okorder.com and there you will find the wire color codes for both your car and common aftermarket stereo wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range